Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CLEMSON WILL RETURN TO THE PLAYOFF IN 2020.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,314

CLEMSON WILL RETURN TO THE PLAYOFF IN 2020.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:41 AM

Deep in your soul, throughout your consciousness and your entire body you know this. Just grieve about being 29-1 in the last two years and see where we are, who we are and where we are going as a University Family and the best fans in the land.

Be thankful, humble and gracious, be Clemson and know what you know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the ACC doesn't improve, we will have to go undefeated

Jan 14, 2020, 11:43 AM

Again.

Certainly doable, but it would be nice to be able to have just one loss and still make it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the ACC doesn't improve, we will have to go undefeated

Jan 14, 2020, 11:47 AM

If we finish the season by trouncing USuCk and our CCG opponent the POC won't dare to leave Clemson out. Maybe, just maybe a one loss Clemson gets left out if the four other conferences produce undefeated conference champs but Imo, the Big 12 would be the first to be ignored.

Our conference really is weak. A TL lead team should have little problems going undefeated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the ACC doesn't improve, we will have to go undefeated

Jan 14, 2020, 11:49 AM [ in reply to If the ACC doesn't improve, we will have to go undefeated ]

Actually I like having to beat them all. If we're recruiting like this and are the team we think we are that should be a goal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would normally agree...

Jan 14, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to If the ACC doesn't improve, we will have to go undefeated ]

and THAT was the narrative most of the year. But in the last week or two of the season, because of the way the games with other teams played out, most talking heads were saying Clemson could lose and still get in.

This was a very unusual year having 3 undefeated teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON WILL RETURN TO THE PLAYOFF IN 2020.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:47 AM

We will probably be in a group of 3 other teams, like this year, who have all enhanced their rosters with one or more elite players from the Transfer Portal.
This is the new reality in CFB.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON WILL RETURN TO THE PLAYOFF IN 2020.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:59 AM

Absolutely you will...your season comes down to one game...@ ND.

You will breeze through the rest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville will be better and I suspect FSU...

Jan 14, 2020, 12:00 PM

but probably not to the level of ND

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic