Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CJ Fuller needs some kudos for running last Bammer kick-off for much needed yardage & spark
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

CJ Fuller needs some kudos for running last Bammer kick-off for much needed yardage & spark

Feb 9, 2017, 6:58 PM

For our O's 2 minute scoring "Drill" to be more successful..and came close to breaking it!

And, that TD catch vs Buckies was a Beauty!

ThX CJ!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen that Bro Bill! Kudos to CJ.***

Feb 9, 2017, 7:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: CJ Fuller needs some kudos for running last Bammer kick-off for much needed yardage & spark

Feb 9, 2017, 7:21 PM

For sure. It is not talked about enough. I thought he was going to take it all the way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CJ Fuller needs some kudos for running last Bammer kick-off for much needed yardage & spark

Feb 9, 2017, 7:23 PM

Oddly enough, Clemson's KO return was much better than Bamas. Fuller and Scott both came within a whisker of breaking one all the way.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kudos to Dabo and Staff making good on their promise...

Feb 9, 2017, 7:27 PM

...to drastically improve STs. Huge turnaround from 2015 for the most part.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Feb 9, 2017, 7:25 PM

CJ knows how to make a cut and go also. I've always remarked on that. I believe CJ & Hunter both have tremendous acceleration.

He reminds me of "Hot Rod" McDowell

Feb 9, 2017, 7:29 PM

While he's not a super star, he does a lot of things really well and I think Fuller will have an excellent season.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2017, 9:28 PM

Agree...a trip up at the ankle from taking to the house. Now glad he didn't BAMA would have had too much time.

Feb 9, 2017, 9:50 PM

Very satisfied with CJ's overall talent. Blocking, running and pass catching all good.

Feb 9, 2017, 10:57 PM

While I refuse to bash any Tiger, I am also a realist. Those of you that talk about CJs blocking are living in LaLa land. CJ makes an effort to get in front of oncoming rushers, but blocking them he does not. Someone spoke of his cuts and acceleration and the NCG return--- look again and you will see the lack there of. Sorry, I love all the Tigers, but if something is not there, it is not there. If Feaster does not improve his blocking and Choice does not recover from the injuries--we will see more games like NC St game where we had no running game (once we lost WG). CJ does run nice routes but we have to have a complete back---hoping Feaster explodes this year.

Will agree with FAMCAT on CJ being slow on run back & taken down

Feb 10, 2017, 12:05 AM

since my first thought when he didn't speed up thru that wide hole in front of him on runback was he didn't have any to give, like his namesake CJ Spiller.

But as was stated, if he had then he might have scooted into the end zone which would have given Bama about 2 minutes to score again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic