»
Topic: CJ Fuller: #27 clemson and #24 Easley
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 4, 2018 10:36 AM by: TigerzzRoar®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

CJ Fuller: #27 clemson and #24 Easley

[19]
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 11:24 PM

You will be missed. From Easley Rec to Gettys Middle to Easley High to Clemson. We know your heart was good and you brought so much joy to the field. Will always remember the kickoff return in 2016 that setup National Championship drive and that shoestring tackle that kept you from breaking it all. The Ohio St catch. The Gamecock TD's that you loved. Your mothers proud hugs post game and the time you spent to give an old friend or kid a photo. The monster games at EHS and the crazy GMS runs and plays! Most of all I remember your respect and heart. Glad I got to see the true CJ and our prayers are with that mom who was always so proud of you and that father that demanded the work. Proud you got that degree in August from Clemson! Thankful for the joy you brought us.

Very well put OP. God bless and keep you 4ever

[2]
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 11:29 PM

In his arms now CJ.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: CJ Fuller: #27 clemson and #24 Easley

[3]
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 11:32 PM

If anyone knows when and where services are would they please post. If there is something I can do for the family, please advise

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

[2]
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 11:43 PM

So sudden and tragic. So hard for the family but i would think it wouldn’t be until Monday or Tuesday since so many current players and former teammates like Shaq in the NFL. DW4 I’m sure would want to be there.

Thanks for the wonderful post above.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 11:38 PM

jerseymike said:

You will be missed. From Easley Rec to Gettys Middle to Easley High to Clemson. We know your heart was good and you brought so much joy to the field. Will always remember the kickoff return in 2016 that setup National Championship drive and that shoestring tackle that kept you from breaking it all. The Ohio St catch. The Gamecock TD's that you loved. Your mothers proud hugs post game and the time you spent to give an old friend or kid a photo. The monster games at EHS and the crazy GMS runs and plays! Most of all I remember your respect and heart. Glad I got to see the true CJ and our prayers are with that mom who was always so proud of you and that father that demanded the work. Proud you got that degree in August from Clemson! Thankful for the joy you brought us.

Amen

Well said***

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 10:19 AM

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

Lovely tribute***

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 10:36 AM

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Texas A&M
FOR SALE: 2 tickets in Sec UQ row A seats 1 & 3 asking 450 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1281 people have read this post