Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS Sports Way Too Early Top 25 ( Prepare to laugh )
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,892

CBS Sports Way Too Early Top 25 ( Prepare to laugh )

Jan 12, 2017, 2:59 AM

You read that right folks, the good ol' South Florida Bulls are ranked ahead of us. It's great to see that we're getting the respect of an elite team now...

Btw, this guy has an AP and Heisman vote...

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/way-too-early-top-25-for-college-football-in-2017-alabama-on-top-florida-state-high/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBS Sports Way Too Early Top 25 ( Prepare to laugh )

Jan 12, 2017, 3:14 AM

These guys always put a higher rating on teams with returning QBs.

Michigan will be terrible next year because they lose something like 16 starters BUT they return their QB (and will they all love Harbaugh). I think teams should be penalized more for losing people on the OLine. Look at Louisville. Terrible OL and it cost them down the stretch. Doesn't matter who your QB is if you can't protect them, then its game over (Looking at you too OSU)

I think we will ultimately contend again and have a great shot at the playoffs (especially with FSU at home) because we have 4 of 5 OL back including Hyatt on the blind side. That will give any QB we have confidence in playing.

Jan 12, 2017, 5:22 AM

Weak group. Several write ups on teams ahead of us saying heavy losses but have enough returning players to justify their rankings. BUT when it comes to Clemson, we lost too much. LOL Weak article.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shows the battle the Clemson and the ACC still has ahead

Jan 12, 2017, 5:56 AM

This writer loves him some Pac-10.

It's critical a team like Pitt get more credit, or as much as I dislike them, North Carolina.

VT I am not sure about with all of those guys going pro.

Look at the final poll GaTech finishes the season

Jan 12, 2017, 6:35 AM

9&4, winning their final over the SEC and doesn't finish in top 25. Yet Auburn who finished the season with two straight losses and a 8&5 record is ranked.

It doesnt bother me, dont care what these fools think. However

Jan 12, 2017, 6:35 AM

A loaded locker room is funny. Didn't usf give up 39 points to that terrible offense?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2017, 6:38 AM

This poll isn't worth wiping my a** with.

Jan 12, 2017, 6:39 AM

"The loses (NFL Players) are great but Clemson won't drop to much". Dropping from number one to thirteen isn't much? All theses guys do is list off the traditional blue blood programs they always expect to be great. This guy puts this out a day after Clemson wins the national championship and he doesn't even think we crack the top ten next year. What an idiot. If these sports writers truly paid attention they would see Clemson is recruiting at a high level and we are at a point where we reload when guys leave early for the NFL. This biggest loss will be DW4 but we will still be better than 13 with a rookie QB. Bama and OHSt both made the playoff this year with Qbs that can't throw the ball down field.

Jan 12, 2017, 6:50 AM

I'm ok with this poll it only means our streak of finishing higher in the final poll over the first poll will remain intact.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was funny

Jan 12, 2017, 7:29 AM

I wonder if that guy even knows who South Florida is.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh ......... Dennis Dodd ......... Nevermind***

Jan 12, 2017, 9:39 AM

He also wrote this dandy

Jan 12, 2017, 10:59 AM

One of the headlines "The Tigers no longer have to justify themselves after a thrilling win in the College Football Playoff" then in the very first sentence he proceeds to say, "Clemson wouldn't have been here celebrating -- pulling an all nighter into Tuesday, basically -- if NC State's Kyle Bambard had made an easy 33-yard field goal on Oct. 15."

It's sad to know this guy gets paid to write this garbage.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/fine-line-between-winning-losing-rears-its-head-in-clemsons-championship-victory/

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,892
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic