Topic: I am the 98%
Replies: 17   Last Post: Nov 30, 2018 9:50 AM by: EducationOnYourOwnTime®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

I am the 98%

[15]
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:31 PM

Saw Dabo's comments on the fans - that 98% appreciate the winning and 2% feel like SCAR was a loss. I also saw people DMing Tanner Muse... unbelievable.

If you have been around the program from any pre-Dabo era, you should be ecstatic! By every possible metric, this is the best run in Clemson history. I'm enjoying the heck out of it! Maybe I sat through too many Tommy West games/seasons where a Peach Bowl loss was a good year, but I'll take an ACC title and a playoff berth any day. Was the Sugar Bowl disappointing - yes! But, I still can't watch the 2016 National Championship game without getting emotional. I have watched the last 5 minutes of that game a dozen times and it never gets old.

If "the best is yet to come" means a Bama-like dynasty, sign me up. Go Tigers! Thank you players!

It makes my blood boil that anyone would DM a player***

[3]
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:32 PM

2019 white level member

Question: What is DMing?

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:43 PM

dungeon mastering?

Direct Messaging

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:46 PM

AKA private chat between 2 people on social media.

Ask your kids***

Posted: Nov 30, 2018 9:50 AM

2019 white level member

Re: It makes my blood boil that anyone would DM a player***

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:44 PM

Would like to see them do it in front of the whole team. Then we’d see just how brave they are.

2019 orange level member

By yourself?***

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:32 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Reading the boards, it sure feels like it sometimes.

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:39 PM

But I know that most true fans aren't going off on message boards.

Re: I am the 98%

[3]
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:33 PM

“When people put winning up top, they become miserable. Even when they win, it’s a relief. We’re never gonna be like that here. We’re always gonna have fun.”

[2]
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:48 PM

Those people are the ones who always come on here after a win whining about how our performance wasn’t good enough to beat Bama.

YeP..this continued success is welcomed by 98% but 98% will need to mortgage

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:33 PM

their homes or trailers (me) to keep up with those Bama fans going to umpteen Bowls!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

I hear you

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:53 PM

But you can still be a "real fan" while watching from home. Realness has nothing to do with $.

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:00 PM

What the heck does “DM” mean?

From my observation most fans were extremely disappointed in the way we played on defense.

The players put in a a lot time and effort but so do the fans. It takes a lot of work to setup a tailgate and cook food for a dozen people. Then you have to tear everything down and drive a few hours home in terrible traffic.

What do the players do? Go hang out with a bunch of co-Ed’s and watch their highlights on ESPN? Boo hoo....

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:36 PM

Eat schit and stay home then

only a dozen I bet ive watched it 40 plus times***

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: only a dozen I bet ive watched it 40 plus times***

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:41 PM

I treat myself to that last drive at least once a week. And every time, I'm almost in tears.

2019 orange level member

The 2% are 98% of

Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:49 PM

The board posters during the 1st quarter of every game, too! The comments...ugh...I smh...

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 2:54 PM

As a small lad I learned from my father, the only fans entitled to boo a player are the fans who were All Americans when they played.

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Four section UL row M...$4200 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1467 people have read this post