Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
By the way, for the Coots whining about not winning the East
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

By the way, for the Coots whining about not winning the East

Jan 5, 2014, 12:59 PM

last year because they had to play blah,blah,blah from the West last year and Georgia didn't...". Well, this year, Mizzou had to play A@M and Ole Miss, while the Coots got Arkansas and Miss. St.........and you still couldn't win the East. To use COOT logic, you lost to two lesser teams than we did and we beat a better team in the bowl game, so we should be considered the better team. Heck, not only Coots figure it that way, the whole SEC and ESPN figures it that way. Considering in conference losses don't count against SEC teams, and the fact that LOU himself stated that FSU is really an SEC team,CLEMSON IN THE SEC EYES SHOULD BE UNDEFEATED.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: By the way, for the Coots whining about not winning the East

Jan 5, 2014, 1:04 PM

Yes, that sounds like the old coot logic. I remember being a Gamecock fan and laughing at SC fans when they tried to use that type of logic.

Luckily now, we are able to rely solely on the actual results on the field as to who is the better team. You know, that was what you guys used to do.

Now you are having to use "coot logic" to decide who is better between the two teams.

Let me give you an example right now Spud.

Who is the better team currently between South Carolina and Clemson? Simple question… Who is better?

Ok, now tell me the reasons why that team is better.

See, you can't do it without using some "coot logic". Because you can't actually use the results on the field.

LOL. I knew this post would work just like a pesticide.***

Jan 5, 2014, 1:09 PM

Who is better, Tennesse or USuC?***

Jan 5, 2014, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: By the way, for the Coots whining about not winning the East ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So it's like this, then?

Jan 5, 2014, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: By the way, for the Coots whining about not winning the East ]

We suck, so beating us would not be a quality win...unless you beat us. THEN it is a quality win?

And we are not allowed to consider our wins against quality opponents (UGA and OSU) or your losses against inferior opponents? All that matters is the one game. No one told the BCS.

We lost two games - to teams that will finish in the top 5.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you! I finally understand how coots get their logic***

Jan 5, 2014, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: By the way, for the Coots whining about not winning the East ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow

Jan 5, 2014, 1:04 PM

Lots of crazy thoughts there. At the end of the day, Clem needs to be proud of what they accomplished just like Carolina is proud of our season. There's not a gamecock fan out there that would trade our season for yours.

It's ok! You guys won, take it easy, you validated this season with the OB win. Lots of defensive fans even after winning a BCS game.

Jan 5, 2014, 1:09 PM

Both clemson and south Carolina had good wins. I think sc would beat Ohio state and clemson would beat Wisconsin. Michigan state appears to be the best in that conference right now.

Jan 5, 2014, 1:28 PM

I'm sure sc is better than tenn. but maybe Missouri is better than sc? Who knows? At the end of the day u either won or lost. Can't go back and redo it. If so every team would. Alabama is still better than okla probably. U have to win that particular day. If u don't, then shut up. Congrats to the acc teams that win!

Jan 5, 2014, 1:41 PM

U could drive yourself crazy analyzing every teams wins or losses. Playoffs will take care of all that. Don't u think? Head to head.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic