Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we get up 3 points early in the 1st half tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

If we get up 3 points early in the 1st half tonight

Jan 29, 2019, 11:27 AM

against Pitt, I think Brownell should consider fouling right away to prevent them from shooting a 3. Then foul every time we're up 3. That way Pitt will never be able to catch us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

ENOUGH!!!!***

Jan 29, 2019, 11:31 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ENOUGH!!!!***

Jan 29, 2019, 11:53 AM

That was me Tigerbalm ... after the game ... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: If we get up 3 points early in the 1st half tonight

Jan 29, 2019, 11:32 AM

Do you even basketball?

How can we get up by 3 points if we can't make a 3 pointer?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By making 3 of our first 22 free throws***

Jan 29, 2019, 11:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: By making 3 of our first 22 free throws***

Jan 29, 2019, 11:34 AM

Your scenario makes it seem like we are doing an excellent job of coaching defense!

I once shut out a U10 YMCA team for an entire half by

Jan 29, 2019, 11:37 AM

running a half court press defense. It really works and I'm surprised Brownell hasn't thought about this yet.

Re: I once shut out a U10 YMCA team for an entire half by

Jan 29, 2019, 11:39 AM

You played against all 5 of the kids by yourself?

No, I was coaching

Jan 29, 2019, 11:41 AM

I drink too much bourbon to actually play and run up and down the court.

Re: No, I was coaching

Jan 29, 2019, 11:45 AM

Are you saying BB would be a better coach if he showed up to games under the influence?

Copy and paste where I said that. Chop chop...***

Jan 29, 2019, 11:46 AM

By not saying he shouldnt-

Jan 29, 2019, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: No, I was coaching ]

Is sort of like saying why not ?

see ya'll,

Jan 29, 2019, 11:36 AM

he does know basketball!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: see ya'll,

Jan 29, 2019, 11:41 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Good idea GWP ... except ....

Jan 29, 2019, 11:52 AM

.. didn’t work against NC State ... I don’t think? .., amirite?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

The problem against NCSU is that we didn't foul early enough***

Jan 29, 2019, 12:07 PM

Re: The problem against NCSU is that we didn't foul early enough***

Jan 29, 2019, 12:24 PM

Lol - It was delayed - think like a whole 0.4 seconds ran off the clock ...

what if they foul us every time we have the ball??

Jan 29, 2019, 11:55 AM

We might not score or does our free throw % go up in the first 39 minutes of the game ?

Somebody has to have that stat- FT % without the game on the line

Will BB be shooting the Free Throws again this time?

Jan 29, 2019, 1:38 PM

It's important. I think maybe he should let our best FT shooter shoot them next time

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic