Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another MIL joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Another MIL joke

Jul 2, 2020, 11:27 AM

Let me preface my joke by saying my MIL was an angel and I had no complaints. I give ALS presentations using powerpoint and intersperse jokes in with facts about ALS. The following joke is one of the jokes in my presentation. If you like it, I will tell more.

A man wanted to go on Safari in Kenya but his wife insisted on going along with her mother. They were at a bush camp at Amboseli National Park when the MIL excused herself to go to the bathroom. She wasn't gone 15 seconds when she screamed "Help!!" The wife, husband and guide went running to see what was wrong. They found the MIL with her back against a tree with a menacing male lion right in font of her. The wife said "Do something" to her husband. The husband said "No, the lion got himself in this mess and he can get himself out of it!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another MIL joke

Jul 2, 2020, 12:05 PM

Maybe I am dumb, but what is a MIL?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mother-in-Law***

Jul 2, 2020, 12:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jul 2, 2020, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Another MIL joke ]

Mother-In-Law

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2020, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Another MIL joke ]

Lol, I had no idea until I read the joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MILF

Jul 2, 2020, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Another MIL joke ]

minus the "F"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

What if it's a

Jul 2, 2020, 12:55 PM

MIILF

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: What if it's a

Jul 2, 2020, 12:57 PM

MILILF, if she’s hawt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Thanks for correcting my

Jul 2, 2020, 12:59 PM

acronym.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 2, 2020, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: What if it's a ]

When the apple doesn't fall far from the...take your pick.

When I was engaged, my fiancee always complained that I spent more time with her mom. I worked 3rd shift and managed to come by to see her before she went to work. Then Mom would feed me. Sometimes if we got talking I wouldn't get home until noon, which would make me miss getting by to spend time with my true sweetheart before my shift started.

My sweetie got mad at Mom for keeping me up too long.

But I put on 30 lbs that year. What a cook!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2020, 2:34 PM

This story didn’t end like a Forum letter in Penthouse.
After that first sentence it could have.
“I used to think all these stories were fake, but then ....”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

By any chance, was your fiancee named Stacy?***

Jul 2, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: What if it's a ]

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jul 2, 2020, 3:02 PM

A fellow was driving a new BMW. One of his friends asked, "Where did you get that"? "I got it for my MIL". "Gee, I wish I could make a deal like that".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2020, 3:10 PM

My mother in law was ruthless but in the end Son-in-law took care of her mostly her last 3-4 months including the moment she past. She made peace with me and the Lord above.

It’s amazing how life can turn on a dime.

Love that one Joe!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I liked all my MILs

Jul 2, 2020, 5:05 PM

Their daughters too, at first....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic