»
Topic: Technical help watching WatchESPN
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 13, 2017 11:36 PM by: cu1981fans
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Technical help watching WatchESPN

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 11:01 PM

I have an LG TV, Mac and iPhone. I have AT&T Uverse (so have access to WatchESPN).

Is there someway to either get WatchESPN from my Mac or Phone to display on the TV or some other way to get it.

I tried accessing it from the TV's browser but it says it requires flash and when I try to download it to the LG it won't let me.

I don't have a way to connect to the TV with HDMI or other either - I don't have an HDMI with apple quick connect.

Buy Apple TV, ROKU, Fire TV or stick

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 11:06 PM

They all come with watch ESPN app

Built in TV browsers probably can't get the job done.

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 11:07 PM

Your best bet is to invest in a Roku player, Amazon Fire Box or even a Playstation. They will all put ESPN's products on your tv screen - probably in better quality than your cable company - and give you a host of other useful features in the bargain.

I use Amazon Fire TV and I'm almost to the point of cutting the cable completely. Just need to get an antenna mounted on the house for local channels and it's a done deal.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Built in TV browsers probably can't get the job done.

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 11:10 PM

I actually have a Roku but am trying to watch at a friend's house (near Clemson for the parade!). I brought the Roku but his TV is mounted on the wall and I can't reach the extra HDMI input. Not even sure we could switch out the ATT Uverse HDMI it is so tight.

Was hoping we could somehow stream from my Mac or iPhone to the TV screen

There is an app called TVCast

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 11:28 PM

that will do that but it has to be included in the Smart TV's app library. I don't think you can add it externally.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: There is an app called TVCast

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 11:36 PM

Thanks - I will check

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: I have 4 tickets in Section 502 purchased through Iptay for sale for the South Carolina game. Paid ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
646 people have read this post