Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In fairness of LSU @ #1 they have beat 3 Top-10 Teams with Bama Coming Up Next..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,730

In fairness of LSU @ #1 they have beat 3 Top-10 Teams with Bama Coming Up Next..

Oct 28, 2019, 9:17 AM

and Clemson hasn't had the chance to play anyone in the top 20 I believe..

So that's that about who Should be #1 based on best teams played..

but that will finally change when Tigers reach the CFP Semis.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In fairness of LSU @ #1 they have beat 3 Top5 Teams with Bama Coming Up Next..

Oct 28, 2019, 9:27 AM

Huh??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In fairness of LSU @ #1 they have beat 3 Top5 Teams with Bama Coming Up Next..

Oct 28, 2019, 9:27 AM

I don't have a problem with LSU ranked #1. If we'd played that schedule with the same results, we'd be #1. Beating Florida, Auburn, and Texas at this point in the season is impressive, regardless of how you feel about the exact ranking of those individual teams this season. They are all good wins.

Oct 28, 2019, 9:28 AM

I'm not sure what's worse - you thinking we played Pitt on Saturday or thinking LSU has played 3 top 5 teams.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

A&M was ranked 12th (I believe).***

Oct 28, 2019, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 28, 2019, 9:32 AM

Your lightbulb needs replacing. No way they have even played 3 top 5 teams. More false narrative.

Oct 28, 2019, 10:11 AM

Texas was #9 (currently unranked)
Florida was #7 (currently #6)
Auburn was #9 (currently #11)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 9:39 AM

I agree, if there was one team that has beaten several top teams, then LSU could be a legitimate option. I can respect that. 31-0SU and 44-Bama have a harder sell... because Wisconsin looks like they would lose to North Carolina at this time.

I think you meant top 15, right?

Oct 28, 2019, 9:51 AM

I would contend that Texas is almost certainly not a top 15 team this year despite where they were ranked at the time that game was played.

Re: I think you meant top 15, right?

Oct 28, 2019, 10:03 AM

They probably were before they lost 8 defensive starters to injuries. The team that is currently taking the field is far worse than the team that played LSU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 10:06 AM

I have no problem with LSU being #1.

However, IMO, Ohio State would be the most difficult for us to beat.

Ohio State would beat LSU or Alabama by 2 TDs. In addition to their offense, their secondary is nothing less than elite and their pass rush may be the best in the country.

Oct 28, 2019, 10:15 AM

Give me a list of teams behind Auburn you would move ahead of them.

I'm so sick of this premise..

Oct 28, 2019, 10:45 AM

The SEC "rankings" are a self fulfilling prophecy every year. They are ranked artificially high preseason just because of the name on the jersey, and then when they lose to another artificially ranked team from the conference, it's no big deal because it was a "good" loss..

It's maddening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

But have they really??***

Oct 28, 2019, 11:22 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,730
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic