Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryant ankle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,977

Bryant ankle

Oct 30, 2017, 1:28 PM

Did Kelly get a little ankle tweak right before halftime on Saturday? Noticed very few runs by him in the 2nd half and offensive production seemed to wane. He seemed to get up a little gingerly after n carry near our end zone before halftime. Maybe my imagination.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryant ankle

Oct 30, 2017, 1:30 PM

I definitely saw the same thing, although it didn't draw a lot of attention thankfully.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2017, 1:31 PM

A GT guy fell on it. He looked fine to me when he second half started. I’m sure the coaching staff wanted to limit his carries in the second half since we were leading comfortably.

He’ll get treatment this week and should be good to go Saturday

But, but, but WebMD says...***

Oct 30, 2017, 1:35 PM

Click here to read Gabi's Story

Looked it up.

Oct 30, 2017, 1:42 PM

Pretty sure it's measles.;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2017, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Bryant ankle ]

Yeah, I figure he’ll be fine with rest and treatment. It seems like we did go away from the aggressive game plan of the first half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His Ankle is going to be a problem the rest of the season

Oct 30, 2017, 2:07 PM

I am hopeful we can manage with medicine and rest in-between games but I think it might cost us another game. Just wished we rested him versus Cuse to allow it to fully heal - I know I know move on.

Re: His Ankle is going to be a problem the rest of the season

Oct 30, 2017, 3:05 PM

SMFH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2017, 2:10 PM

It wasn't an imagination about our scoring being benched bc, a FG was our only score in the entire second half of the game. I'm thinking the play book that Elliott calls plays from for KB, it was all used up in the first half!!!

Oct 30, 2017, 2:42 PM

> Comfortable lead; rain potentially causing fumbles and incomplete passes; not wanting to show NC State anymore than necessary. That's why the 2nd half was relatively quiet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2017, 3:26 PM

> > Comfortable lead; rain potentially causing fumbles
> and incomplete passes; not wanting to show NC State
> anymore than necessary. That's why the 2nd half was
> relatively quiet.

Dude its over half way thru the season. NCST has all the film they need on us. The second half of the 8th game of the season isnt going to show anything we havent already shown this seaon...smh

Stop making excuses for this inconsistent offense. If we cant run from the QB position we will lose bc we surely cant throw the ball from the QB position. This is the 8th game of the season and the first game KB has thrown 2 TD's in a game. YES TWO. Think I saw a stat were KB only has 3 passing TD's in the second half of the games this year. Terrible, play calling needs to get better.

Oct 30, 2017, 4:40 PM

It's so terrible that we are 7-1 and are putting away teams in 2.5 quarters right?

How do you know how much of the playbook we have shown? If you don't need to use it all why would you?

I heard a stat over the weekend, heading into the 4th quarter of our games this year opposing teams have had: 3, 6, 7, 7, 3, 0, 24 (outlier), and 3.

Sorry if our play calling has been boring for you, but there is no need to go all out on offense for a full game when 75% of game time this year the games have not been in doubt.

He looked so good passing

Oct 30, 2017, 3:18 PM

I almost get why he plays with a hurt ankle. I think he is our best QB even at 60% running capability because of his leadership and arm.

Re: He looked so good passing

Oct 30, 2017, 4:41 PM

Yup, he was putting some more zip on the quick passes, looks good moving forward.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic