Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama fans really HATE Hunter Renfrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Bama fans really HATE Hunter Renfrow

Jan 16, 2019, 10:31 PM

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307336&page=6

Wowww. They really blew his comments way out of proportion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow I thought I was on FGF for a sec

Jan 16, 2019, 10:41 PM

Re: Bama fans really HATE Hunter Renfrow

Jan 16, 2019, 10:51 PM

They're toothless rednecks, making excuse after excuse for that a$$kicking. Hunter told the truth about their stretching the rules, I'm being nice here, and it kills them.

Jan 16, 2019, 10:52 PM

Wouldn’t you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 10:54 PM

They're awfully dense. It's almost like they know that Butch Jones was on the sidelines breaking ncaa rules.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jan 16, 2019, 11:02 PM

Well, I say joke'm if they can't take a xxxx.

Jan 16, 2019, 11:37 PM

What a bunch of complete morons!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2019, 1:53 AM

Oh that thread is glorious, it's comedy gold. The butthurt is huge with those guys.

They can't accept the beat down

Jan 17, 2019, 1:57 AM

and are looking for something to b*tch about at this point. They now fear the competition.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

But - it's good thing....

Jan 17, 2019, 4:34 AM

...to be hated by Bama & the Tide fan base. I like the way the the rivalry has become center stage.

15-25 years ago, they would have considered CU as a "week off" on their schedule. Now, they have to look at us as the 'toughest out" they might have to face.

We're basically thorns in each other's sides. It's a great narrative - good for both schools & good for college football.

Just imagine - they have to think about us all year, every year. We've also forced more "coaching legends" into retirement than just about anyone. Who knows? Saban might be next!

This couldn't be the core of Bama's fanbase.

Jan 17, 2019, 5:18 AM

They are so emotionally overwhelmed they are behaving just like their Heisman runner up quarterback acted under pressure. They are missing the big picture.

I can imagine how they feel. Somebody just took their toy, the very toy their parents worked tirelessly to give them. To top that the parents are not protesting the bad men having taken their toy. What really grinds their gears is that the bad man is Cousin Dabo. I mean, Cousin Dabo was raised in the same house along with them but their parents failed Dabo and turned him out in the cold.

Now he's come back burn the house down and all they can think about is their toy. The house is on fire but no one has called the fire department because their toy is all they can think of.

Bama's reign of terror over college football is ended. It ended the day the Playoff began but their toy which is taken by the bad man is all they can see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ POTD !***

Jan 17, 2019, 7:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The stone that the builder rejected has become the cornerstone.

Jan 17, 2019, 8:35 AM [ in reply to This couldn't be the core of Bama's fanbase. ]

It’s got to sting.

Dabo won't sit at the right Hand of The Father but yeah.

Jan 17, 2019, 8:38 AM

He's our GOAT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you even NewSpring?***

Jan 17, 2019, 10:28 AM

ABC. That’s what a new employee told me before the game.

Jan 17, 2019, 6:56 AM

Said his granddaddy told him to learn his abc’s. Anyone but Clemson. I didn’t get to ask him after the game how that worked out for him since he is no longer employed with us. lol.

Go Tigers

Jan 17, 2019, 8:29 AM

Not much there really.

"They play in a weak conference"

Jan 17, 2019, 8:32 AM

I'm so sick of that statement. What does our conference have to do with anything? We whipped them by 28.

So if the ACC was stronger we would have beat them by more? Less? Our players would be beat up more? What's the argument here? I really don't get it. Did Bama have a lot of players out due to injury because of the mighty SEC and that powerful OOC schedule of Arkansas State and El Cid?

44-16.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Truth for You Bama

Jan 17, 2019, 8:44 AM

Academically and athletically you not as good as you think you are, at least you have Mississippi next door

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2019, 8:48 AM

All I needed to read right there...lmao! Literally no one on the planet can blame our schedule for anything again after that d*ck beating session we gave ND and Bama...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I thought big boy football prepared teams for the playoffs?

Jan 17, 2019, 10:30 AM

Oh, that only applies when Bama wins.

Jan 17, 2019, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Bama fans really HATE Hunter Renfrow ]

Only one team in the championship game played like it had feasted on cupcakes all season and then folded like a house of cards when confronted with a real opponent, and that team certainly wasn't Clemson.

Renember that guy who went to a Bama game

Jan 17, 2019, 10:31 AM

And made that long post about how "happy" they are? "Happy Bama"?

Yeah I guess it's easy when you're winning every game by 30. Not as easy after a blowout loss

This is a fanbase that sent 12 fans to greet the 2016 team.

Jan 17, 2019, 10:33 AM

They are as fairweather and entitled as they come.

Wish I had not read that, Hunter is one of the finest Human

Jan 17, 2019, 10:51 AM

Beings we have had on the football team!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic