Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Todd Ellis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Todd Ellis

Nov 26, 2017, 9:57 AM

"Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp's progress. That's a big part of this game as well..I'm not sure they belviewe it will be this year but they do not want to give him a step up on what he's already done. There have been few that have won eight or more in their second season,. They feel coach Muschamp and his staff coming on. They do not want to give them the title..oh by the way WE took Clemson out of the college football playoff.. WE'RE the up and coming team...They're cycling OUT, we're cycling IN. That's a big part of the fear of the Tigers right now..."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Like most $CU fans....

Nov 26, 2017, 10:00 AM

Toad goes out of his way to make himself look and sound more ignorant and deluded every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Like most $CU fans....

Nov 26, 2017, 11:06 AM

His friend "Gentleman Jack Daniels" has mentored and encouraged him along the way!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm certain there is a reason that

Nov 26, 2017, 10:00 AM

analyzing is spelled with those first four letters.

Because Todd Ellis seems to fit the bill quite well!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm certain there is a reason that

Nov 26, 2017, 10:05 AM

Is he still on probation for that pyramid scheme he ran on other Coots , or has he cycled out of that ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Todd Ellis

Nov 26, 2017, 10:02 AM

Bwahahahaha.....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Nov 26, 2017, 10:04 AM

It's ok, Todd suffers from foot in mouthitis.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. O-for-Clemson is only good at one thing:

Nov 26, 2017, 10:10 AM

Saying TOUCHDOWN CLEMSON

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mr. O-for-Clemson is only good at one thing:

Nov 26, 2017, 10:33 AM

I wish I could tell you guys he was taken out of context with that statement but
he REALLY believes that non-sense. Todd has always viewed himself and the program a
little bit better than every one, in another words he thinks a lot of himself. I
would love to tell you guys some stories but I would have implicate some other ex-gamecock
players and they are good guys and are NOTHING ALL like Todd.
Tommy Suggs had family that lived near my dad growing up.
Dad said he was the kid that cried every time you hit him or he would take his ball and go
home when things did not suit him. So Todd and Tommy deserve each other and they really believe
the crap they say on the radio and off the radio also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Todd Ellis is swirling in the toilet bowl.***

Nov 26, 2017, 10:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2017, 10:58 AM

Todd Ellis sounded like a defeated self-centered sore loser last night. Anyone familiar with his excited nature knew immediately upon tuning to GC football that his “beloved” chickens were getting the crap beat out of them once again. I really hope we bury their whiny former QB in the Valley next year and then continue doing so until we establish a new record of dominance so Muscrap and company learn the hard way that awakening a Tiger is never a good idea.

Go Tigers!

Nov 26, 2017, 11:00 AM

Soemebody needs to forward these remarks to Dabo to post in the locker room. Enough said.

Go Tigers!

FLA & TN get new coaches which will move them back

Nov 26, 2017, 11:02 AM

to 6 wins. They will continue to fight Vandy and or KY for that coveted bowl birth.

Burn Lounge has burned most of

Nov 26, 2017, 11:16 AM

Toad's brain cells...smh

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic