Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryton Constantin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,214

Bryton Constantin

Nov 7, 2018, 12:55 AM

I was at work tonight in Baton Rouge (where I live) and a young guy walked in, and I started talking to him.

I mentioned I was a Clemson alumni and we got to talking football and he knew a surprising amount of things Clemson related (the schools Kelly Bryant has been visiting, our upcoming game with BC being game day, basically more than I would have thought someone in Louisiana would know about Clemson football), and he asked me if i knew Bryton Constantin?

I said well yeah he’s one of our highly ranked new recruits coming in. He said he goes to school with him and has several classes with him and “I should see him play football”. I asked him what made him so good, and he just said he dominates people out there. Said he was cocky too. I asked him what school he goes to and he said ULA, which I later verified was University Lab.

Though that was pretty cool. Earlier in the year i ran into Grady Jarret’s aunt and now this. I don’t often see Clemson fans down here but when I do I definetly go out of my way to go talk to them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryton Constantin

Nov 7, 2018, 3:03 AM

Great connection Brother, just don’t slide cash his way...lol just kidding

Thanks for sharing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Bryton Constantin

Nov 7, 2018, 5:24 AM

He won’t be cocky once he arrives at camp for sure.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve always believed a certain amount of swagger,

Nov 7, 2018, 8:09 AM

attitude, and even arrogance was beneficial. It’s almost like ‘getting up for a game’, however, your motivation and drive comes from within - not due to fans, the importance of any one game, etc. The other ‘quality’ (that I always lacked) when playing/competing at sports was the ability to be able to ‘play angry’ without actually BEING angry.

$.02

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,214
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic