Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryson DeChambeau ... juiced?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Bryson DeChambeau ... juiced?

Jul 7, 2020, 1:07 PM

Opinions ... ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think so. The PGA Tour doesn't pussyfoot around with

Jul 7, 2020, 1:10 PM

drug testing. If he is "Juicing" (aka using PEDs) he will get sent on an enforced vacation shortly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryson DeChambeau ... juiced?

Jul 7, 2020, 1:13 PM

No. I'd be shocked if he is using any PED.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The PGA monitors and enforces that pretty diligently.***

Jul 7, 2020, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

strong, dedicated and state of the art equipment...

Jul 7, 2020, 1:49 PM

nope!!!

Just that dang good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: strong, dedicated and state of the art equipment...

Jul 7, 2020, 1:53 PM

I just hope he doesn't overthink things, and wind up with "paralysis by analysis" like Bobby Clampett did with "The Golfing Machine" book by Homer Kelly. Too many little pieces parts, sounded like an old chicken nuggets commercial.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2020, 1:59 PM

He really did bulk up in a short time. Makes you wonder.
He is also swinging the driver like a long drive contestant.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jul 7, 2020, 2:45 PM

He gained 40 lbs while in quarantine, and then went roid rage on a cameraman this past Saturday. I’m thinking maybe.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, he already had the roid rage thing working for him last

Jul 7, 2020, 3:09 PM

year. A Zen Master he is not. (Yet. He will do it if he thinks it will gain him half a stroke a round. So would a lot of other Tour players!)

His golf swing

Jul 7, 2020, 3:14 PM

Re: His golf swing

Jul 7, 2020, 3:17 PM

He is extremely focused, has a statiscal mind, and is a little on the strange side. Juiced, I don't think so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His golf swing

Jul 7, 2020, 3:19 PM

I am reminded of an old Jay Leno routine where he compared

Jul 7, 2020, 3:22 PM [ in reply to His golf swing ]

two cars.

The Mercedes Benz has four wheels. SO DOES THE PINTO!

Jul 7, 2020, 4:21 PM

Funny, but I thought Bryson's swing looked just like Moe Norman's. I watched Moe about 20 years ago put on an exhibition in Toronto. I have yet to hear anyone mention the Moe Norman swing. I just played a Youtube video of Todd Graves explaining Bryson's swing with Moe Norman and they are just alike.

Jul 8, 2020, 6:11 PM

That is funny, we played this past Sunday and one of my playing partners brought up the same thing about Moe Norman. I don't even remember the guy.

Jul 9, 2020, 6:31 PM

Moe was a Canadian and a quirky guy .... basically social misfit. He played on the PGA Tour about a year but I think some of the players made fun of him and afterwards he was just a recluse .... may have even changed clothes in his car. He was kind of a savant with golf as his outlet. One of my friends played with him on the Florida mini-tour and said one day he was walking to the tee with a 3 wood and pitching wedge in his hand muttering under his breath"3 wood .... wedge .... wedge ..... 3 wood ...3 wood wedge .... wedge ..... 3 wood". He promptly got onto the tee (Par 4 hole) and hit his pitching wedge. When he got to his tee shot he took his 3 wood and smacked it right onto the middle of the green.

Jul 7, 2020, 5:48 PM

Nah...I just don’t enjoy watching him play. I realize that all golfers have to be somewhat analytical...but I just enjoy watching the guys who play by ‘feel’...looks like more of an art form...

Jul 8, 2020, 10:30 AM

It's difficult to argue with the results, six wins in 3 years I believe. However, I do not enjoy watching Bryson except for his drives. His routine is mind numbing. After watching him this past weekend, I almost wanted to tear down a statue myself. I would hate to be paired with him. He seems like a nice guy when interviewed, but I also prefer a more artistic thinking golfer over one such as Bryson with a physics degree.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 4:15 AM

Mine was a very fast player and a very quick swing because it’s so short.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic