Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryant or Feaster?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Bryant or Feaster?

Jul 29, 2019, 3:38 PM

Who has the better senior year? I say Bryant because he’s been there longer. But, I think South Carolina will have more wins than Missouri.

Also, I once posted on this board, under a different name unfortunately (couldn’t remember the login) after the 2017 preseason depth chart was released. Bryant was the starter over Zerrick Cooper and Hunter Johnson. Feaster was the 3rd RB behind CJ Fuller (RIP) and Adam Choice. In my post I said that we shouldn’t expect to see an explosive offense this year, especially not in the passing game. And I mentioned how Feaster was going to be an underachiever because he was a former 5 star that was 3rd string behind two RBs that I didn’t believe were going to get drafted. Most people on the board attacked me for those comments. I don’t know, feels kind of good to be vindicated lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You lost me and all accreditation @

Jul 29, 2019, 3:48 PM

South Carolina will have more wins than Missouri . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Missouri will have no down hill passing game***

Jul 29, 2019, 3:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryant or Feaster?

Jul 29, 2019, 3:55 PM

I think Bryant from the fact he’s been there all summer. The other guy will get a few weeks of practice to learn the playbook and gel with the rest of the team. Chump will also probably run the other guy into the ground and wind up getting him hurt.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 6:01 PM

Yeah, it’s hard to imagine that Feaster will be at his best in week 1. But, he definitely should improve throughout the year if he stays healthy. He should become their featured back by week 6. Bryant is already the starter and he’s been there all year. Makes sense for him to have the better season.

Jul 29, 2019, 3:58 PM

Leon,

You may be right about Bryant but all of your other theories have been tossed on the trash heap of failed totalitarian dreams of grabbing power. Stalin outsmarted you and your arrogance kept you from figuring it out. Coming back from the dead to opine on Tiger football is a pretty cool trick but playing the "I told you so" card is pretty ironic giving how you got sucker punched by a guy with an ice pick.

(Sorry, I couldn't get past the LeonTrotsky name.)

Jul 29, 2019, 6:02 PM

God bless

Re: Bryant or Feaster?***

Jul 29, 2019, 4:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 29, 2019, 5:07 PM

Bryant for sure. Look at Missouri's schedule. They could start 7 or 8-0. Feaster will be lucky to finish healthy. Their o-line is garbage!

Jul 29, 2019, 6:08 PM

Personally, as much as we hate the coots and they probably hate us, I wonder what kind of synergy there is going to be in the locker room after all is said and done. Is a coot O linemen gonna put their butt on the line to block for TF or is he gonna “Wif” for a little vigilante justice.

This whole thing is a S-show. I’m disappointed in the decision, but it was his to make. It just feels more like a stunt than an actual thought out move for his benefit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic