»
Topic: Bryan Bresee
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 8, 2019 2:29 PM by: GWPTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Bryan Bresee

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 1:56 PM

Fairly lean guy for 290 and 6 5, do you think we move him to the interior if we land him? I would have to assume so.

Good chance he plays closer to 275. Plays both positions.

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 1:57 PM

He will be a tweener that we move inside and out for sure. Similar to Rashan Gary.

2020 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Good chance he plays closer to 275. Plays both positions.

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 2:01 PM

I don't think we're going to do that, too much talent at DE to move him around to DE and back inside especially if we land Burch with KJ redshirting on the other end at WDE and XT/Burch at SDE

Re: Good chance he plays closer to 275. Plays both positions.

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 2:05 PM

Breese is an edge player. He might move inside if we run a rabbit package or some other exotic formations. He can set the edge and force the offense back one way which would help us get away with not having a true nose tackle, which unless we wind up with Smith doesn't look like we'll really have.

Re: Bryan Bresee

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 1:59 PM

Since we’re in recruiting mode, we move him around where he is needed and where he can help — ala CW42.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Bryan Bresee

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 2:01 PM

We moved him out of need, I don't think we will have that need when he steps on campus.

Maybe we need an internet poll to decide what position

[2]
Posted: Feb 8, 2019 2:29 PM

he will play when he gets here now that he's contractually obligated to come to Clemson.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Looking to sell your tickets? Contact me, will pay IPTAY + ticket cost or more if you have premium s...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2523 people have read this post