Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brownell fire!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Brownell fire!

Mar 14, 2019, 6:26 AM

Have some fire, please. The photo sez it all - scratching your head? OK, I get it, your team is average with very little leadership, and has long scoring droughts already discussed, low IQ of key players, and all that. But here is the real issue I see, and why you should be canned:

No fire on Tobacco Road.

I watched the replay of the last call and that was like the worst call ever to end a game. Then - I watched the replay of you - scratching your head, like the picture. Why are the hairs still all in place? You should have "overturned the scorers table" like Jesus in the temple. You should have gone Bobby Knight on those guys, thrown a chair or two (they're not hooked together in those long rows are they?). Gone Earl Weaver of the Orioles on them - maybe gone up to the refs, got in their face, kicked sand on their feet. Or pretended to saw out a piece of hardwood floor and handed it to them or beat them with it.

Heck, at least rip that jacket off. We'd all like to see those pinstripes curdled in a clump on the ground, and you stomping on it. You guys make up enough money, so take the 20K fine, who cares? Gain the world and lose your soul, where does that get you? Take one FOR THE TEAM, FOR THE PROGRAM. Stop giving Tigernet your best picture of upset - scratching your head. Who of us wouldn't want to see you throwing a chair on our headline picture?

We need someone who will stand up for Clemson and his own team - DEMONSTRABLY.

Could this also be why your teams also play so flaccid when it really counts? IDK, you'll have to decide this.

I'm done, G'luck in the NIT (which BTW, I predicted last Nov.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic