Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brazil's Bolsonaro tested positive for CV
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Brazil's Bolsonaro tested positive for CV

Mar 13, 2020, 9:45 AM

edit: replaced w/ english source

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8109455/Brazilian-president-shook-Donald-Trumps-hand-POSITIVE-coronavirus.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe Bonamassa also tested positive for

Mar 13, 2020, 10:34 AM

Overly indulgent and pointlessly lengthy guitar solos.

cmfreeman®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Bonamassa also tested positive for

Mar 14, 2020, 12:05 AM

Obed said:

Overly indulgent and pointlessly lengthy guitar solos.

cmfreeman®

Dude, I love Bonamassa! He's one of the greatest guitarists alive.

You, sir, are a man of good taste. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone is going to get it guys. It's going to be added to

Mar 13, 2020, 10:41 AM

the cocktail of flu's that we have now. What's the correct pluralization of flu?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both of these guys have it, photo was taken on Saturday

Mar 13, 2020, 10:41 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably got it from T-Rump....***

Mar 13, 2020, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder why Trump won't get tested? Seems pretty stupid.

Mar 13, 2020, 11:47 AM

Republicans tell me he wants people to get tested. If that were so, shouldn't he be setting that good example?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder why Trump won't get tested? Seems pretty stupid.

Mar 13, 2020, 12:05 PM

Republicans tell me he wants people to get tested. If that were so, shouldn't he be setting that good example?

Trump is apparently an almost pathological germophobe.

He is also pathologically averse to being made to look stupid, despite the fact that he does so daily.

He's really big on denial and trying to re-frame reality as he goes...so his pattern suggests he'll vociferously deny there's any need for testing until he's literally at death's doorstep even if he does wind up infected...whereupon he'll almost certainly try to hide his condition because, well, Trump.

Probably not the greatest attitude to take because the president of the USA is about the shortest possible six-degrees-of-seperation-from-Kevin Bacon case possible - which means statistically he's probably just about the most likely human on the planet to come into contact with the virus since he meets more folks from across the planet than just about anybody else on it - but also because he's in that high-danger age group...but again, well, Trump.

So it goes, with this guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get a kick out of people pretending that Trump is rational

Mar 13, 2020, 12:11 PM

in his attitudes about testing. He and his reps have been lying from the get go about how many people actually have it and how pervasive it is in the country.

They have made it perfectly clear they do not want us to know the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

School's out.

Mar 14, 2020, 8:06 AM

You guys understand that a doctor must order test before anyone can be tested, don't you. It's a regulation, the law. Trump's doctor said Trump didn't need a test.

So Trump should violate a health department regulation? Hail, Pelosi and Schiff would impeach him over such a huge violation as that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Trump still colluding with Russia....

Mar 14, 2020, 8:01 AM

and other lies you guys fall for because they sooth your souls?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Trump still colluding with Russia....

Mar 14, 2020, 8:11 AM

That was always up for debate. We still don't really know. I didn't know then either. Anyway, do you still think Mexico is going to pay for our wall?

Re: Brazil's Bolsonaro tested positive for CV

Mar 14, 2020, 8:08 AM

He is pretty much a jerk. Is that good or bad that he has it?

Re: Brazil's Bolsonaro tested negative for chinavirus. ***

Mar 14, 2020, 8:10 AM

Re: Brazil's Bolsonaro tested negative for chinavirus. ***

Mar 14, 2020, 8:13 AM

So maybe its bad. He didnt get it.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic