Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brace yourselves for even more ESPN drivel this evening.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,016

Brace yourselves for even more ESPN drivel this evening.

Dec 12, 2015, 2:26 PM

Unfortunately I see only three outcomes from this evening.

1. Henry wins by a extremely slim margin (my most likely scenario) ESPN reaction. Act like the numbers don't exist make quips about Henry running away with it etc etc make it seem like it was never in doubt

2. Deshaun wins. ESPN reaction. Stunned silence, did you even think you would/could win it this year type questions and cut to commercial mid-reply

3. Derrick Henry wins by a large margin. ESPN reaction. This was expected after Henry played in less meaningful games, got ridiculous over the top amount of touches to generate his numbers, played in a system that churns out Numbers for RB, got free publicity for 2 months from and lacks a true memorable Heisman moment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brace yourselves for even more ESPN drivel this evening.

Dec 12, 2015, 2:28 PM

These conspiracy posts are getting out of hand. I wish our fan base would stop this. It's embarrassing.

Dec 12, 2015, 2:32 PM

I think it stops becoming a tin-foil hat conspiracy when everyone outside of ESPN and the SEC they are in bed with think ls that way too.

K arena.....tell em, coot!***

Dec 12, 2015, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Brace yourselves for even more ESPN drivel this evening. ]

Dec 12, 2015, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Brace yourselves for even more ESPN drivel this evening. ]

Your tiger pulse is getting out of hand. People can say what they want.

"our" LOL.***

Dec 12, 2015, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Brace yourselves for even more ESPN drivel this evening. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

fair or not, DW4 finishes 3rd

Dec 12, 2015, 2:29 PM

Fix has been in for awhile. McCaffrey getting more love than Deshaun. We know who the legit winner should be.

More motivation for Deshaun and team in CFP!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok not fixed, but preordained

Dec 12, 2015, 2:32 PM

Bad choice of words. Hype machine ran hard, and voters got it wrong. If you think that never happens, look no further than Washington, DC. Many fine examples. Not naming names so as not to make this a political post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ok not fixed, but preordained

Dec 12, 2015, 2:33 PM

I agree. 2 free months of publicity is hard to beat. But they tried to give the Heisman to Leonard before Henry. Can't admit the SEC product isn't what it used to be.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,016
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic