Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: ESPN: Why They Decommit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: ESPN: Why They Decommit

Jan 21, 2013, 9:32 PM

ESPN: Why They Decommit

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: ESPN: Why They Decommit

Jan 21, 2013, 9:40 PM

Ma...Ma...Ma...Momma said, Momma said

Wonder if momma took note of those eyes shifting?

Jan 21, 2013, 9:43 PM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no doubt about it that he's embarrassed to have to answer

Jan 22, 2013, 10:06 AM

those questions. Watch the other video talking about the role of mom in your decisions. Everyone is talking very endearing about their mothers but nkemdiche is more defensive about why he listens to mom...he basically says well I don't have to listen to her but i do b/c shes done alot for me. It sounds liek she definitely laid down the law before she left and this considering alabama or lsu or even clemson is just a smoke screen to keep some dignity. But he's in my opinion a lock to ole miss. I can't see a scenario where he goes anywhere else...i think he's too scared to go out on his own. Plus dad has a "new" business in starkville now...so that was the nail in the coffin and I really do see the NCAA finding alot to work with down there.

I don't care if you have to stab him

Jan 21, 2013, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: ESPN: Why They Decommit ]

My mother told me not to get a tattoo of Roy Orbison, but what momma don't know, won't hurt her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to see an early signing period

Jan 22, 2013, 12:02 PM

in October or November. It would benefit both parties. If those verbally "commited" don't want to sign LOI in the early signing period then coaches can actively recruit other players in that position with plenty of time to find adequate replacements. Also if a recruit signs early and gets injured you won't have slime ball coaches, cough Saban, pulling scholarships right before spring signing day.

So close...

Jan 23, 2013, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: ESPN: Why They Decommit ]

Come on, at least get this part right... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQYkbzSz5s

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

I can understand, I mean what high school kid doesn't want

Jan 21, 2013, 9:43 PM

to be close to his little girl?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Well, doesn't sound like decommiting took much pressure off

Jan 21, 2013, 9:49 PM

as many have suggested this reasoning...

Look what ya did mamma...

In this case, mamma doesn't know...

Jan 21, 2013, 9:50 PM

Carvell would interview all our decommits and spin it like it only happens to Clemson. JUst sayin

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2013, 10:38 PM

I've grown to not even like to see Robert anymore. You know there is still that microscopic chance he could sign with us. If we had just left him alone, and not had an update on who was courting him and who he "was feeling" and who was "showing him love", maybe I wouldn't be so sick of him. Now if he signs with us I truly feel it will be bittersweet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was Foster's "3 hour away" comment a reference to Clemson?

Jan 21, 2013, 11:16 PM

LaGrange is just over an hour from Atlanta, so it would make sense. Is his heart in Clemson but is still considering Auburn b/c his family is a short drive away?

Bama vs. AU-burn***

Jan 21, 2013, 11:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's never been here so, no.***

Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Was Foster's "3 hour away" comment a reference to Clemson? ]

Boys

Jan 22, 2013, 3:26 AM

Mamas boy!!! We need men to play ball here!!

ESPiN at it again,

Jan 22, 2013, 5:48 AM

They will spin everything to benefit the SEC!!

I cant wait to put ESPN in their place!!

Carvell?? He is a straight up A$$

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just curious, what do you think they are spinning here?

Jan 22, 2013, 9:11 AM

2 of these guys decomitted from SEC schools.

Re: Boys

Jan 22, 2013, 5:51 AM

Ben Boulware will show out and make ESPin take notice!!

We are recruiting MEN to play at Clemson....not Mommas boys!!

**Side note: Wayne Gallman...thank you son!! Come join the men and play FOOTBALL!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But I heard nothing about Ole Mi$$ wallets in there???

Jan 22, 2013, 8:10 AM

invalid

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like we saw two groups of guys...

Jan 22, 2013, 10:34 AM

...those who showed some regret to the coaches and schools where they decommitted and those who see it to be all about them. Maybe ESPN is guilty of some heavy editing (imagine that!), but for example, RK seems ONLY worried about getting hammered - maybe on Twitter and by sports writers.... - for his choice.

Re: Seems like we saw two groups of guys...

Jan 23, 2013, 9:41 AM

I believe we beat, up to that date the second best team in the country in LSU in a high octane game. It was said a couple years ago that Clemson was coming. They all are taking notice now, and they see Clemson is coming faster than any thought we would be. Go Tigerssss are almost there....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic