Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boyd clearly out played Parker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,413

Boyd clearly out played Parker

Sep 6, 2014, 8:11 PM

Oh wait ....... DEJA VU ........ weird !!!!! I hope we don't have to wait THAT long for Dabo to shake the lingering warm fuzzy feelings from the last time he watched "Rudy" and face the reality that fans get pissed if a player is played for nostalgic reasons over skill.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep

Sep 6, 2014, 8:22 PM

It is clear that Watson is a gamer and has the talent to win a game and not just "manage" it.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep

Sep 6, 2014, 8:25 PM

I believe we've already seen Cole "manage" our offense into a tailspin once. It's amazing that people seem more scared of violating some unwritten code of respect or a controversy than they do getting blown out by FSU and watching another "pretty good" season. These same people are probably screaming for Choice or Scott to start.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boyd never outplayed Parker that year

Sep 6, 2014, 8:39 PM

Some of you must have very selective memories. Boyd came in a few times and looked no where near ready to play. The contention here was if we were going to be bad we should have at least played the younger players.

NOPE

Sep 6, 2014, 9:30 PM

Once Parker was a millionaire he played like it ... No heart. Boyd in the beginning didn't look as good as Parker at his best but we never saw his best post Rockies. Just like back then with Boyd it almost looked like the rest of the offense plays harder with Watson in the game. They are energized by him not just "managed" !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boyd barely even played before the USCe/Bowl game

Sep 6, 2014, 9:43 PM

The only real meaningful time he got was during that terrible NCSU game where he fumbled the snap.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,413
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic