Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about gate security at Williams Brice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Question about gate security at Williams Brice...

Nov 18, 2019, 10:33 AM

Do they pat you down and check your trouser pockets on the way in?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Are you asking because you're hoping to get lucky?***

Nov 18, 2019, 10:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Boy Scout Motto #1

Nov 18, 2019, 10:38 AM

Be prepared

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Make sure you go through the gate that this guy's working...

Nov 18, 2019, 10:38 AM

he'll give you first-class treatment

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I think I recognize that guy

Nov 18, 2019, 10:53 AM

from prison.

were you his,

Nov 18, 2019, 10:58 AM

d(b)itch too?

Message was edited by: Cutigerbob

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FYI his name is not actually

Nov 18, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to I think I recognize that guy ]

Ben Dover

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FYI his name is not actually

Nov 18, 2019, 2:05 PM

Are you saying that it is Bend Over??? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are more interested in getting you in than letting you out.

Nov 18, 2019, 11:00 AM

HTH!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking for a happy...

Nov 18, 2019, 11:03 AM

beginning?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Question about gate security at Williams Brice...

Nov 18, 2019, 12:04 PM

Do they have metal detectors? There is no way I would go to that game without my 22 magnum Derringer tucked in my wait. Like my wife told me when I mention going to the game being that the stadium is a little less than 10 miles from my house, she said I had no business at that game bc she knows I'm not going to take no chit off anybody, and she knew I wouldn't go to that place without packing heat. She is absolutely right, I got no business at that game bc at 67 and disable, there is no way I would allow one of them coots disrespect me without saying something back, and I sure as heck wouldn't allow them to get violet with me for free. I'm not able to fight those young rednecks without getting hurt anymore, so I would need some heat to protect myself and would!!! And that is exactly why a game at coot U, is the very last place I need to be. But I do wish that fan base wasn't like they are, bc Billy Brice is less than 10 miles from my front door. If their fans were like our fans at DV, I would make that short drive to cheer for our Tigers the entire game!!!

Re: Question about gate security at Williams Brice...

Nov 18, 2019, 12:15 PM

I am sure there is an entire locked room full of drug paraphernalia that says they do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll take your weapons (including batteries)

Nov 18, 2019, 12:18 PM

but I think cocaine is still ok to take into the stands. HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently they do random pistol searches...

Nov 18, 2019, 5:08 PM

...after you are seated in the stadium.

At least that is what it looked like on that video that went around a while back.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic