Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
'Bout done with Coach Cheese
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,338

'Bout done with Coach Cheese

Dec 20, 2012, 5:06 PM

Now he's after McKensie Alexander. Back the heck off, Cheese. Go pick on somebody else. Seriously.

Tally

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's a blessed man.***

Dec 20, 2012, 5:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he's a blessed man.***

Dec 20, 2012, 5:12 PM

But he evidently couldn't teach the dbs a blessed thing about playing defense!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Re: he's a blessed man.***

Dec 20, 2012, 6:17 PM

What he said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you really expect for him not to go after the best DB***

Dec 20, 2012, 5:11 PM

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Naturally, he would, but can't I still be 'done with him'?***

Dec 20, 2012, 5:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course you can be done with him , I know I am ...

Dec 20, 2012, 5:36 PM

all i can say is that the players are who really recruits for clemson....if he goes to auburn for a visit and he likes that gang of soon_to-on-probation, then congrats to him ...

Recruits really seem to love him.***

Dec 20, 2012, 5:15 PM

So do opposing teams' O coordinators, QB and WRs!***

Dec 20, 2012, 5:24 PM

Re: So do opposing teams' O coordinators, QB and WRs!***

Dec 20, 2012, 6:19 PM

Yep!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'Bout done with Coach Cheese

Dec 20, 2012, 5:39 PM

I agree! I have lost all respect for coach Cheese! Could care less about his career going down the drain! i hope auburn has a worse secondary than we do now lol

Dec 20, 2012, 6:19 PM

Wow! Now that is bitter hatred!

Dec 20, 2012, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: 'Bout done with Coach Cheese ]

A question for you, what would you do if you were in coach Cheese's position? Take a look at his record. He has been a very good coach and recruiter everywhere he has been. Why would you wish him bad luck with his career? If you are good enough, you can compete with him in every area and we are good enough to compete with him and we will!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know two guys that worked for the same

Dec 20, 2012, 5:48 PM

company and they both interviewed for the same position in a new company. Both are equally talented. The first guy promised the new employee hard and promised not to pursue his current customer with the current employer. The second guy showed the new employee a list of impressive prospects that he can bring over if he is given the job. The new company hired the first guy!!!
(This is a true story)

What does this say about Mr. Cheese and most importantly what does say about his sleazy employer? Unless our recruits are reaching out to Mr. Cheese, he is a lower than $$it and so is his employer.

Just saying... now back to business: lets get the cajun tigers

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I know two guys that worked for the same (better reading)

Dec 20, 2012, 5:49 PM

company and they both interviewed for the same position in a new company. Both are equally talented. The first guy promised the new employer hard and promised not to pursue his current customer with the current employer. The second guy showed the new employer a list of impressive prospects that he can bring over if he is given the job. The new company hired the first guy!!!
(This is a true story)

What does this say about Mr. Cheese and most importantly what does say about his sleazy employer? Unless our recruits are reaching out to Mr. Cheese, he is a lower than $$it and so is his employer.

Just saying... now back to business: lets get the cajun tigers

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Dec 20, 2012, 6:40 PM

I can almost understand Alexander, but not Gardner. There used o be a "gentlemans agreement" that you would not recruit a player from a team you just left....kinda surprised he is doing this....thought better of him honestly.

Dec 20, 2012, 7:41 PM

Do you know that Gardner didn't reach out to Coach Cheese after he found out he had left Clemson?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^Exactly. Everyone talks about him being such a Class Act.

Dec 21, 2012, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: 'Bout done with Coach Cheese ]

Ummmm. Hello???

Dec 20, 2012, 7:00 PM

We're better off without him.
If those guys want to go to Auburn and never develop as players, that's their mistake.
Why in the WORLD would any player look at our DBs and think, "I want to play for that guy?"

Dec 20, 2012, 7:46 PM

Because he has a coaching record other than Clemson and it has been successful. Come on guys, I am not defending Cheese but his first obligation is to himself and his family.

Dec 21, 2012, 12:18 PM

I don't care what he's doing with recruiting. Just glad he's gone. Our DBs the past two years were the worst we've ever had.

What's his twitter?***

Dec 20, 2012, 7:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

It shouldn't surprise you at all. Look what school he ended

Dec 20, 2012, 7:54 PM

up at...the dirtiest school in the country. If you really had morals about stuff like that then you certainly wouldn't go there.

Dec 21, 2012, 10:03 AM

Well now that Reed is on board, at least our DB recruits will know who their coach is. I hear Reed is a popular guy with the recruits as well. And he's younger.

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,338
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic