Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,158

Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College)

Oct 13, 2014, 10:47 AM

I know everyone is in love with Tony Steward, but Ben is an absolute wrecking machine. I don't know if you remember Luke Keuchly from Boston College, but Luke is now starting in the NFL and Ben Boulware looks every bit like him. The effort and all-out-play this young man gives is amazing. He deserves to start this week against Boston College.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love your enthusiasm, its awesome, BUT

Oct 13, 2014, 10:50 AM

Luke is the best middle linebacker in the NFL! Not to mention Ben is maybe 5'11 230, Keuckly is 6'3 250 which is perfect size and can run like a gazelle which comes in handy when chasing running backs out of the backfield and planting them in the ground.

Lets slow down this train and bring in back down, love some Ben but Luke is the actual definition of what a middle linebacker should be. Perhaps Ben will become a great player, love your attitude about him and lets all hope he does become that great.

Go Tigers!!

Re: I love your enthusiasm, its awesome, BUT

Oct 13, 2014, 10:52 AM

10 is Certainly better than 7.....how many 10 tackle games has he had?

Re: I love your enthusiasm, its awesome, BUT

Oct 13, 2014, 5:03 PM [ in reply to I love your enthusiasm, its awesome, BUT ]

I didn't know the size and enough info about Keuchly, but Ben reminds me of his ridiculous records in high school and the way that he plays. Thanks for the insight on Luke though, I appreciate it.

How 'bout Termite then? KA wasnt very tall.***

Oct 13, 2014, 7:03 PM [ in reply to I love your enthusiasm, its awesome, BUT ]

And Boulware is slated to get the start this weekend

Oct 13, 2014, 7:05 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/Clemson-BC-depth-charts-17448

I hope so! Keuchly is one heck of a player!

Oct 13, 2014, 10:57 AM

He was the heart and soul of his BC D, as he is with the Panthers. Love the way he plays, and the intensity with which he competes. High praise for Ben. I hope he's 90% the player Keuchly is, we have something special! Steward is out there because the coaches feel he gives us the best chance to win. Boulware certainly doesn't give us a huge drop off in talent at the position. Goodson is probably our 3rd best LB, but Ben isn't far behind as a freshman. Bright future for BB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love this kid

Oct 13, 2014, 11:06 AM

I remember watching the Under-Armour game 2 years ago and licking my chops thinking "oh my God look at this kid fly!"

He was all over the field making tackles and it made me even happier to see him do the exact same thing against Louisville.

I have no opinion on whether or not he should start over Steward against BC, but hot #### I'm glad we have this kid for a few more years!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I love this place. I’ve got a spot already picked out where I want ‘em to put me when I die…up there on there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays. Then I wont have to go to heaven. I’ll already be there.”-Frank Howard

Re: Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College)

Oct 13, 2014, 11:11 AM

I love the effort he gives, and he is outstanding against the run game. I worry about him covering backs against the pass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2014, 11:25 AM

cuz they're both white?

Oct 13, 2014, 4:59 PM

Seriously? That is about as ignorant comment as you can make.

Classic stereotyping here

Oct 13, 2014, 7:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College) ]

Good white players are always "smart and hard working" while black players are always "athletic freaks"

actually, once our guys sign with us, they are orange, in my

Oct 13, 2014, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College) ]

book,anyway. no black or white.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2014, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College) ]

Let's throw some Zach Thomas in mix. Zach is white and I think around 5'10". Both have high motors and bring their lunch pale to work.

In all seriousness, Boulware does play possessed and his energy is contagious. However, wasn't it only a few weeks ago against UNC that many were questionning his speed and ability to play LB at the D1 level? My how things change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2014, 7:55 PM

I am not a great at evaluating great talent but I know a winner when I see one! Even in his interviews he's so excited and yes, it's contagious. He's just a sophomore, which means, "wise fool" but Ben isn't anybody's fool. He's a real winner! .

Oct 13, 2014, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Boulware = Keuchly (Boston College) ]

Boulware is built more like a FB than a LB.. Did he play any offense in HS? The kid would be a force blocking in the backfield.

Oct 13, 2014, 11:47 AM

I would agree with the Keuchly comparison....maybe he needs a year or two and a few All American selections but I see his heart and soul on the field. If any team had 11 of those on each side of the ball, there would be big trouble!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Boulware has a future doing...

Oct 13, 2014, 5:11 PM

cheesy home security commercials?

LOL, Classic!!

Oct 13, 2014, 6:33 PM

there is some serious cheesing going on in those commercials, but he is getting a lot of cheese for doing them!

Go Tigers!!

Oct 13, 2014, 7:36 PM

Ben = Spencer Shuey....IMO, there is no greater compliment Spencer was a quiet giant!

I agree there - Shuey put his heart into every single down..

Oct 13, 2014, 8:54 PM

If you don't believe me, ask Braxton Miller. I'm honestly not certain if his problems this year aren't related to that beating he took last Orange Bowl.

Oct 13, 2014, 9:46 PM

Is this bc they are both white LB?

Boulware is a beast tho?

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,158
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic