Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boulware
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,331

Boulware

Nov 1, 2015, 7:35 PM

He does so many things right, usually, but he missed on several assignments last night. It seemed that something seemed out of sync for a large portion of the game last night (not just with him, but with him, too). I doubt that is in play next weekend. It will be all business this week. I want us to remember the last 2 outings with fsu. I want revenge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your are right...looked a step slow getting to the hole a...

Nov 1, 2015, 7:37 PM

few times. Wonder if he was not feeling up to snuff like Kearse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boulware

Nov 1, 2015, 7:42 PM

Venables asked him to react more in that game. Normally we see Venables hide Boulware's lack of athleticism by giving him one job like cover this TE, blitz through this gap etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2015, 7:57 PM

It's not so much his lack of athleticism, its his size. I dont care what the program says, he is small for a Linebacker and gets eatin up by blockers sometimes. He also has a real tough time covering backs out of the backfield. He is so aggressive that sometimes he hits the wrong hole and a runner breaks it to the next level. Dont get me wrong, Im not complaining, he's an animal out on the field and disrupts things more than most. This week he needs to play smart and Venables needs to get him into position to make plays. I'll take Boulware on my team anytime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2015, 8:58 PM

Well said! +1

Nov 1, 2015, 7:59 PM

Yeah last night wasn't his best. But we all have off days. He will get it corrected. He is a great player.

I thought he had 10 tackles.***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:09 PM

yep. But the ones he missed were costly mistakes.***

Nov 1, 2015, 9:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yep. But the ones he missed were costly mistakes.***

Nov 1, 2015, 9:08 PM

I seen him take a bad angle going in a hole one time last night...Maybe he just had one of those days...But he still played better than most in the country. Its nice to see them play their B or C game on defense and still win by double digits.

All comments right on the money....great player*************

Nov 1, 2015, 11:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2015, 11:56 PM

Great player. I got the impression that he may have had the flu or something. You could see he was kicking himself some of the time.

I'm not worried about Ben Boulware at all...he's a ball of butcher knives!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,331
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic