Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bookie Radley-Hiles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 5,773

Bookie Radley-Hiles

Nov 23, 2017, 5:27 PM

I know he’s gotten CBs to UCLA lately,but this guy looks like a lockdown corner with amazing pursuing ability.He comes off his blocks to make really good tackles and just flies to the ball.It would AMAZING if we could slip em in the class of ‘18.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he loves UCLA's head coach.***

Nov 23, 2017, 5:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Bookie Radley-Hiles

Nov 23, 2017, 5:28 PM

It’s kind of amazing that he is getting cb’s to UCLA, as they have no head coach currently. He is on his OV to UCLA this weekend. How does UCLA pull that off?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UCLA is an amazing place to visit***

Nov 23, 2017, 5:42 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

If my son is considering places to attend college...

Nov 23, 2017, 6:00 PM

athletics or not, one of the very LAST places I would want him to end up would be LA (or anywhere else on the left coast). And for a team with no coach, looking at trying to build something from a shambles?

Dabo needs to reach out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If my son is considering places to attend college...

Nov 23, 2017, 6:02 PM

So you would say no to Stanford. Interesting.

You better believe I would

Nov 23, 2017, 6:09 PM

Plenty of fine schools in MUCH better places. ESPECIALLY if a football scholly for a top recruit is in play.

I’ll say it again - I would NEVER want my children to end up on the west coast for ANY reason.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stanford's different. It's on a farm.***

Nov 23, 2017, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: If my son is considering places to attend college... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 23, 2017, 6:31 PM [ in reply to If my son is considering places to attend college... ]

I think he’s from LA.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 6:39 PM [ in reply to If my son is considering places to attend college... ]

One of the last places you would consider sending your son to is UCLA? That's a top 5 public university. You'd be crazy not to go to UCLA if accepted.

As for Bookie. He's the best CB in the class, just isn't rated that way because of his height. Would love to land him. He'd be amazing under Venables...

Westwood is nice.

Nov 23, 2017, 6:47 PM [ in reply to If my son is considering places to attend college... ]

UCLA is a great school. That would be an amazing degree with great contacts.

more likely to get shot at the real USC, that's for sure.***

Nov 23, 2017, 7:11 PM

May be a great school, but wouldn't want to spend 4 years in LA

Nov 23, 2017, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Westwood is nice. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Bookie Radley-Hiles ]

He was born and raised in the LA area.

Nov 23, 2017, 6:20 PM

Noticed this too

The whole CB thing is a little strange

Seems if you go on a visit...

You automatically get a CB..

Outside of the kid being from California, makes no sense for him to end up at a school with no HC (especially with an offensive minded Chip Kelly going there)

UCLA is across the street from Bel AIr

Nov 23, 2017, 8:54 PM

Perfect landscaping. Mansions. TV and movie stars. Bel Air Country Club. It's all what the kid likes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 9:47 PM

Family might want him to go to UCLA, they're from the area. 3000 miles is a long way to go to see son play college football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 5,773
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic