Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 623

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Aug 24, 2020, 7:54 AM

Friday night, relaxing night at home. Had leftovers and used up some credits from Frontier Airlines. This did not go the way I wanted as Sharkgirl was supposed to just book something for her and use up as much of the credit as she could then I'd book something later. Instead we are $200 more into Frontier, I'm kinda pissed about it.

Saturday hair cut and oil change, then hit up Lowes for some stuff.

Sunday just running errands. I really should have mowed the lawn but didn't feel like it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was my Birthday Weekend!

Aug 24, 2020, 7:57 AM

It was great... though I don't really know why. :O People just made fun of me for getting older. :O

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

we have the same birth date

Aug 24, 2020, 10:49 AM

congarts!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: we have the same birth date

Aug 24, 2020, 11:48 AM

Hope you had a Great Birthday!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Welp, The Tigers didn't play but I didn't die.

Aug 24, 2020, 7:57 AM

Pretty low key all weekend. Not really anything exciting from the grill (except my grilled Caeser salad). Limited libations for no particular reason.

I did watch DJ lap the field in Bahstan..

6/10 because, meh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

May 24, 2022, 2:26 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7. Fairly solid. Nothing spectacular to report. I should have ate better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh

Aug 24, 2020, 8:07 AM

Wife worked all weekend, so it was me and the kids all weekend.

I picked up my 8 guinea keets on Friday and partitioned off a small portion of my chichen pen for them on Friday evening. Then the family and I tagged along with my brother and his famiily for a friday evening lake cruise on his boat. Put in at Koons landing, cruised up to Little Mountain, and back. Good times.

Saturday I cut grass and did yard work. Took daughter to Starbux for some coffee and headed to tractor supply for a compressed bail of straw. Grabbed 4 baby Columbian Wyandottes while I was there because why TF not?

Set a my trotline Saturday night and Sunday morning I hauled in 4 catfish (2 were 15lbs+) and 1 4' gar. Cleaned the fish, did a pile of dishes, and layed in bed watching the simpsons... pretty much slept all day. Woke up late and was 30 minutes late to work today.

Feeling like straight up Low Energy Jeb Bush this morning. Not sure if I have the covids, or just a case of Vaginitis.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Better than previous

Aug 24, 2020, 8:09 AM

Fri - took off work to bass fish Chattooga, trip was warshed out. Hung out with family all day, pizza and a movie before bed.

SAT - Went fishing on Secession, caught a few not great, got home and Mcjr wanted to go fishing. So we bought some minnows and pulled some crappie out of Broadway. Went to Dad's for dinner.

Sun - Church in the car on way to in-laws, lunch there, played in the lake, celebrated MIL's birthday and had Brick Street sweet potato cake, balling.

Superb

Aug 24, 2020, 8:12 AM

Friday - hot run in the morning. did zero work. Took a friend of mine up to a family reunion party at a lake camp ground. He can’t drive due to seizures so trying to help. We stopped and had a couple of beers at a cool pub and watched baseball. Picked up a boat load of pizza and we had over some friends and their kids. The dad brought over a pint of Woodford that we demolished in no time and switched over to Hazy Lil Thing IPA.

Saturday - got up and went for a run before the heat. Was still tough, cause of IPA’s. Played with kids all morning while wife ran errands. Then after lunch we were at the pool all day long. It was hot and awesome. Went out to dinner, but had to sit inside. It was just too hot outside. Kids were really good. Afterwards we walked to ice cream and listened to a little band that was in the street playing. Watched Netflix and had some Champagne with the wife. Random, but good. Then a friend called and our posse was rolling through town and drinking cause now all the bars have outside bars and you take cups bar to bar. So I went down about 10:30. Didn’t get home till 3am. That was dumb.

Sunday - super tired but pushed my daughter on a run and I think I almost died. Played with the kids and did sprinklers in the morning. Went out to the Lake and was going to take everyone on the boat, but when I got there, there was about 1 bajillion boats on the water already. Said the heck with it and just met everyone at the pool. Grandpas birthday dinner was next on the schedule. Did that at in-laws and then came home. Watched some Netflix and absolutely crashed so hard.

Today I woke up feeling gloriously glorious. I have no regrets about not staying up and watching basketball.

10/10 for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not long enough...they never are.

Aug 24, 2020, 8:16 AM

Thursday, slept in, walked pup, then got busy running some errands. Back for a quick sandwich and then started in on some things that needed to be done on the car and the truck. Ran into a stripped bolt that I could not budge, so soaked it in lubricant and went to visit RH Mom. Back to fix supper, and then played some bass, drank some beers, and watched some TV.

Friday, back out to finally work the bolt loose, off to get a new battery for the Mazda, then dropped the Mazda off to get brakes done. Heavy rains all day killed some of the yard work I had planned so back home and finished house chores, over to visit Mom, home to fix supper and more bass, more beers, and more TV. Watched the Salad Days documentary about the history of DC area punk bands on Tubi, highly recommend.

Saturday, lazy morning, went to grocery store. Usually Publix is one of the better trips as far as rubbing elbows with the Great Unwashed but societal ills were on full display this time. Came home and walked pup, grabbed a shower and then off to Sonic to get Mom a burger. Went over and ate with her since Sis was out for the evening, then back home to grab bass and beers for MEDIUM volume acoustic jam. Pretty decent session, got home around 12:30 and crashed hard.

Sunday, lazy morning, walked pup and got stung on the foot by a yellow jacket. Back home and made a pot of potato soup for Mom, froze in individual meal-size containers. Watched Sex Pistols documentary on Pluto. Played some bass, then took soup over to Mom and hung out for a while. Back home where Mrs. had supper waiting. Ate, went out and fed the feral cats and saw that my pal from the neighborhood up the road had discovered them too. They had been feeding them as well, and had caught one of the three kittens to take to a rescue. Two more to go to get the kittens, but the two young adult cats we'll probably never catch. Back home to watch the 2019 Clemson-GT game, which was somewhat prophetic after having been stung by one that very morning.

18.25/19 Covids, the best part was not turning on the laptop for 4 days in a row.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back from a lovely week in Pawleys/Charleston

Aug 24, 2020, 8:41 AM

Stayed with fam in Pawleys for most of the week then snuck off with the lady friend to Charleston for two nights.

I can confirm that COVID has not scared off hot women from going out, the Dewberry Rooftop was an absolute goldmine

Bonus ninja pigs since I care about the Jounge

Aug 24, 2020, 9:31 AM
Ninja1.jpg(160.8 K)
Ninja2.jpg(132.4 K)

perv.

Aug 24, 2020, 9:40 AM

nice.

Only one thumbs up so far for the ninj- this board sucks now***

Aug 24, 2020, 10:38 AM

Pig1 looks like they are filming an episode of Laguna Beach***

Aug 24, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Bonus ninja pigs since I care about the Jounge ]

I like how at least 2 of them

Aug 24, 2020, 10:47 AM

are staring at the boobies of the one that is talking

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice boobies***

Aug 24, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Bonus ninja pigs since I care about the Jounge ]

Funny how they all seem familiar from nearly 20

Aug 24, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Bonus ninja pigs since I care about the Jounge ]

years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

had a birthday

Aug 24, 2020, 8:53 AM

and survived

CONGRATS!

Aug 24, 2020, 8:56 AM

On being one year closer to the sweet relief of death, I mean.

Friday: Got drunk off my ### that night. Like shower curtain

Aug 24, 2020, 8:57 AM

pulling down. So don't remember much.

Saturday: Spent all day working at the hunting club bush hogging and cutting trees. Long. Sucked. Tired. Too dehydrated to drink.

Sunday: Grocery shopping, swimming, rode some dirt roads with the kids while they stood up through the sun roof.

Good times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I also

Aug 24, 2020, 10:44 AM

Spent $120 on seed, fertilizer, salt blocks. Put out a camera and hooked up the bush hog. Will cut this week.

####, slept to 8:45 this morn; just logged on!

Aug 24, 2020, 9:38 AM

Finished spreading 15 yds of mulch Sat morning at the casa; relaxing afternoon, nice filet dinner, (naybors joined us) with 2 awsome red wines.
Gather GVL Sun afternoon visit for younger son's bday.
Scrounged leftovers Sun nite
Dang, forgot to cut grass!

I sure didn't forget was just lazy really.

Aug 24, 2020, 10:16 AM

The last time I mowed I became really rather exhausted, somehow knocked the discharge chute off then ran over it. I've had good luck with the lawn getting thicker by not bagging so I wanted to wait until I got a new part. I may have to bag anyway if the it doesn't arrive until Wednesday.

Rainy, NyQuily, COVIDy?

Aug 24, 2020, 9:52 AM

APM had grand plans for this weekend. Took Friday off to take Mrs. PAW to her colonoscopy and to do caregiving while she was loopy from the meds. That went fine until late afternoon when APM started to feel a virus one of the kids recently had. Mostly in my ears. Some canker sore-like pain in my mouth but no seen sores. So APM popped some NyQuil followed by a dram of Evan Williams before bed Friday night.

APM slept till 10:00am Satdee mawn. Hear that again - 10 o'clock. APM ain't slept that long prolly since he was in his early 20s. Woke up groggy. Didn't feel great but did not feel good either. Got through the day with some errands and work around the house. Had a mild workout. Did not feel much like eating. Mixed me a Moscow Mule, more medicinal than recreational. Watched UFC then a show with Mrs. PAW. NyQuiled up again, crashed again.

Sunday mawn was better. Got a long walk in. Still didn't feel great but better. Did online church. Some more errands. Early to bed.

Even if APM had felt better it was rainy and humid much of the weekend. Kinda yucky out.

Feeling OK today but the ears still hurt some. If this keeps up, might have to go get it checked out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quarantined out

Aug 24, 2020, 11:18 AM

Friday: I did not get blackout drunk and tear down the bathroom curtain like FBCoach

Saturday: sleot in, a couple of chores, wifes SS class brought over food. Wife talked to nurse and was cleared to resume normal life again.

Sunday: went to Cootlumbia for scokker match. Stopped at Whole Foods because, hipster af. Came back, Tharealdonjuan called for a while and pounded out some emails.

So, having seen my wife go through this, it's rough, and she wasn't hospitalized. This is some bad stuff, so wear your mask, be patient and if you see clemsonrulez08®, you will never forget it, us white guys think he's too white.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had to change the setting on my phone to see his gram post

Aug 24, 2020, 11:19 AM

without sunglasses.

Glad the wife is getting back to normal.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just double tap and move along

Aug 24, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Quarantined out ]

Come lather me up with some tanning oil if you're into that kind of thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I was suprised by his amount of chest hair.

Aug 24, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Quarantined out ]

That's the amount of hair I would expect to see on a Greenr. I mean, it's not Dong level, but its an impressive mane.

At first I thought you said Greenr's Dong and I wondered how

Aug 24, 2020, 12:52 PM

you knew, then I remembered those drunken texts...

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was great!!! Caught biggest bass in years. Pic included.

Aug 24, 2020, 11:24 AM
fish.jif.PNG(112.0 K)

Friday: manicured the yard, grilled steak and squash, baked potato, drank a lot of beer.

Saturday: Worked a couple of hours, bathroom cleaning day, bush hogged, checked on deer plots, watched end of race, read had salad and watched Inglorious Basturds.

Sunday: Went fishing, ate lunch with mom, picked up MfOjr. grilled hamburgers and made ice cream, watched GWTW before bed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THAT BASS HAS NO STRINGS.***

Aug 24, 2020, 2:54 PM

East Coast Party don't ever End.....

Aug 24, 2020, 11:26 AM

Friday was pizza nite.

Saturday was lots of TV and chicken alfredo. Watched Godzilla King of Monsters. Watched Curse of Frankenstein.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6prr2MIHE0Q

Sunday watched Champions League Final. Had Mexican food.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW, aero.....Frontier?

Aug 24, 2020, 11:41 AM

Isn't that the airline that charges you to put down your seat back tray or recline your seat?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Sure seems that way. I made the mistake of picking them

Aug 24, 2020, 12:14 PM

in February for the June Vegas trip. We had to fight to get the money back and I don't even know if they'll be a company by next August. I'll never entertain the idea of doing business with them again.

I've got an $1500 credit or so to spend by Sept 20 with

Aug 24, 2020, 12:56 PM

them. Next time, I'll fork over the extra most likely.

Good luck, I would not have survived dealing with trying to

Aug 24, 2020, 3:25 PM

book something.

Replies: 36
| visibility 623
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic