Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Believe we will playing against "Swag" in future..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Believe we will playing against "Swag" in future..

Oct 26, 2014, 11:11 AM

And he will bomb us as hard as he can..not so much that he hates Clemson (for I believe he loved CU) but that he's able to due to his passing & running talents..whether he's at VT, SC (or at Bama, Auburn, etc in a possible bowl scenario).

What say You?!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Believe we will playing against "Swag" in future..

Oct 26, 2014, 11:13 AM

I personally think Chad Kelly has played his last game of big boy football. Wherever he goes he will be Chad Kelly. Give him time he will hang himself again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like we could have used him yesterday***

Oct 26, 2014, 11:19 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks like we could have used him yesterday***

Oct 26, 2014, 11:20 AM

we could have,but it isn't worth all the crap that comes with him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VT has a long history of putting up with players like him

Oct 26, 2014, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Believe we will playing against "Swag" in future.. ]

Marcus Vick comes to mind. They also had a kicker a couple of years back who had multiple run-ins with the law (booze) but Beamer let it slide. Come to think of it, Kelly would fit right in in Columbia too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

"Swag" has proven anything to anybody yet .. lots of hot air

Oct 26, 2014, 11:29 AM

This guy needs to shut up and put up; Swag Out!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2014, 11:47 AM

I don't think Chad Kelly loved Clemson, I think he loves swag Kelly. I remember the first year he was at fan appreciation my boys were excited to get to meet him and get his autograph. They each spoke to him as they gave him an item to sign, not once did he look or respond, he was deep in conversation with a couple of guys behind him about a party that he had attended the night before or was going to attend that night. I'm not sure which because he talks in "twitter" speak and I didn't have an interpreter handy. I wished him good luck on the up coming season and moved on down the line. In contrast to Kelly most of the players are very cordial and friendly to the kids and it makes me proud to see how they interact with the fans. The glaring contrast to Kelly was Tajh, Travis Blanks, Adam Humphries,and the list goes on and on. You can tell a lot about the character of a person by the way they treat a child.

Oct 26, 2014, 12:32 PM

Probably will get his chance if he can stay healthy.... Too bad he couldn't control his temper.... Would most likely be sharing time with CS since DW injury.... Would have been his best opportunity to prove himself.... But still would have been relegated to a back-up role once DW returned....

"Bomb" us?

Oct 26, 2014, 12:35 PM

Kind of like how he lit up that super intense spring game with two interceptions.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I never thought the kid was that good. Mediocre arm and always looked for the run first. I hope we get to play against him as it would be an easy game to scheme for.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic