Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Finding Identity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 4,132

Plyler's Blog: Finding Identity

Jan 7, 2015, 10:16 AM

Finding Identity

Finding Identity
I was excited entering this basketball season. I saw Clemson Nation embrace this program at the end of last season with the NIT run. They had four returning starters and had added some nice pieces to the puzzle. But so far this season has been a huge disappointment. I am

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree...

Jan 7, 2015, 10:29 AM

Under OP's program players got better and better each season. What is the future of this program?

Re: Plyler's Blog: Finding Identity

Jan 7, 2015, 10:50 AM

I have always loved Clemson BB. Rick Barnes had this program pointed in the right direction but left us for Texas.(I know it's not rational or mature but I have pulled against him at Texas ever since) I hope Coach Brownell can turn this thing around and we can get back in the right direction again! Go Tigers!

Jan 7, 2015, 11:59 AM

Hall , roper, nnoko all have gone backward

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2015, 12:27 PM

As I have said in the past, not only we need to look at what sort of player we recruit, we need to look at who is recruiting...when you are not very good, and cannot attract ACC caliber players to start right away against the Dukes and the Louisvilles of the world, your sales pitch sucks...I challenge any tigernetter to tell me who on our squad can start or get playing time with any .500 ACC team....I think I already know the answer...gonna be a long time until spring practice

Blossomgame, Grantham

Jan 7, 2015, 1:05 PM

Nnoko, Harrison and Hall would all get PT at most ACC schools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 4,132
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic