Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm lucky to be alive...................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 406

I'm lucky to be alive...................

Aug 23, 2018, 5:13 PM

This will give you people a laugh. I think it's known on here I hate reptiles especially snakes.

I get home a hour or so ago getting mail outta the box. I grab the paper and out of it falls a snake. Yes a baby snake but still a eFFFing snake.

I should have a had a coronary right at that moment. I'm flailing around and throwing stuff. Ahhh car is still in drive. So as I raise up my foot hits the gas. Car takes off wide asrse open drivers door open. Luckily I didn't go into the deep dish to left or no cars were coming either way. I garb the wheel hit 0 to 60 in no time did a movie slam on brakes slide when I get to the next driveway. Slam it in park and get out dropping EfFF bombs. Not getting in the car until it's found. Open up all the doors and 15 minutes later that bastage slides to the slide door. it's dead now.

I need a drink! Did I mention I hate snakes.

Shorty

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typos in there but Hades #MeToo. ******

Aug 23, 2018, 5:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

man it was clearly a scary moment for you....

Aug 23, 2018, 5:23 PM

You had to get Aero to post the recap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that made me laugh, thanks! *****

Aug 23, 2018, 5:24 PM

that the best story I read today

Aug 23, 2018, 5:32 PM

I corrected your words when I read it to D.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did someone make a video?

Aug 23, 2018, 5:45 PM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand the terror which strikes the heart when...

Aug 23, 2018, 5:50 PM

a snake is within striking distance. I thought a huge snake got in a 10' boat with me. I'd drifted close to the bank in one of Dr Wilkerson's five private lakes in Marietta, SC when it happened. I was catching crappie weighing about a pound and a half and dragging them out regularly.

A leaf on a branch sticking out over the water touched my neck and cold chills went up and down my arms. I turned and saw the leaf then grabbed the small branch and broke if off so it wouldn't bother me anymore.

With the sound of the leaves on that branch moving quickly through the air I heard something shake the dead leaves on the ground. The huge snake which looked longer than the boat made his lunge toward the water and was close enough for me to touch. I freak and stood up in the boat before I settled down enough to realize a chicken snake is fairly harmless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pics or it didn't happen.

Aug 23, 2018, 6:20 PM

;) i feel your pain though, i would have opened both barrels of a 12 ga on that thang!

Did somebody say deep dish?***

Aug 23, 2018, 7:18 PM

Does it make me a bad person

Aug 23, 2018, 8:54 PM

Because I can't stop laughing????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FF-420 ~ Team MDX

Something you would say, BITE ME! *******

Aug 23, 2018, 9:00 PM

Bless your heart.....***

Aug 23, 2018, 9:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FF-420 ~ Team MDX

Get out of the car and do some walking

Aug 23, 2018, 9:35 PM

To the mailbox. It's good for you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 406
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic