Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bleacher Report tweeted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Bleacher Report tweeted

Oct 22, 2016, 4:23 PM

"Don't forget, this is the same NC state team that lost to Clemson in OT"

Nuk tweeted back at them "you meant same Louisville team that lost to Clemson in regulation" hahaha get em Nuk

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#sensibleFansGetIt

Oct 22, 2016, 4:25 PM

Amen Nuke. Anything to keep people watching is the goal week-to-week with UL & ESPN

Re: Bleacher Report tweeted

Oct 22, 2016, 4:25 PM

Way to go Nuk!!!

Oct 22, 2016, 4:36 PM

Our performance against NC State was pathetic, but I hate a narrative that decided to totally ignore Clemson & Louisville played 2 games before Clemson played NC State last week...

...using that logic, Wake Forest should be puffing up their chest because beat Duke by 10, at Duke. Louisville did it at home.

I was actually rooting for Louisville to win, but Bob Davies said "this is an NC State team that shut down Deshaun Watson last week!" and it made something in the back of my head start boiling. Clemson played like absolute trash, but Watson had 75% completion, 378 yards and 2 TDs. At least say NC State's defense forced turnovers if you want to give them full credit for everything that happened and pretend Clemson didn't shoot itself in the foot over and over again.

ANGER! I hope our guys are steaming and come out and play with fire and 100% focus for the rest of the season.

Oct 22, 2016, 4:39 PM

I kept hearing them throw shots at Clemson so I muted it. They said one time that Laman Jackson is making NFL throws against this very fast defense, it was a 12 yard crossing route.

Oct 22, 2016, 4:43 PM

Jackson seems to small to play in the NFL. He's only 5 pounds less than Watson but looks a lot smaller.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2016, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Bleacher Report tweeted ]

haha yea I saw them comment on another "NFL throw" which was a 10 yard out to a wide open receiver. Apparently Jackson has been saying he needs to improve himself by getting over 50% completion more often...as it stands, he has a 58.2% completion rate, which is not great. Watson is having a "very down" season and is completing 63.6% (though Watson is definitely down this year comparatively).

Lamar Jackson deserves ALL the hype he's getting. He's the clear Heisman front-runner at this point, and it's not even close...but there's enough to go on with his talent and play-making ability that we don't need to start creating new stuff for him to be good at.

Oct 22, 2016, 5:17 PM

I agree he deserves all the hype. He's been really special this year. He's been the best player on the field every game he has played. But the love fest is getting ridiculous. The NFL game would frustrate the #### out of him, linebackers and DE's will keep him in the pocket because they are all just as fast

#ShameforhatinonNuk***

Oct 22, 2016, 4:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #ShameforhatinonNuc***

Oct 22, 2016, 4:44 PM

Exactly! Like he hasn't always been all about Clemson. Everybody will love him again now

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic