Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sherman at it again! On Bowman's injury
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Sherman at it again! On Bowman's injury

Jan 20, 2014, 3:38 PM

"One thing I can’t accept is what I read after the game about Seahawks fans throwing food at 49ers linebacker Navorro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with his knee injury," Sherman wrote on MMQB.com. "If it’s true, it’s beyond terrible. That’s as low as it gets. I’m sure whoever did this is in a small minority of fans, because I don’t think that kind of action is an accurate representation of the character of the 12th man. Navorro Bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way. When he went down, I dropped to a knee and prayed for him. He deserves better than having food thrown at him as he’s carted off a field. All players deserve better than that."

Dude is totally a thug!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish fans would throw untouched, unopened containers of

Jan 20, 2014, 3:42 PM

food at me while I'm at a game...

Can't believe he would say that about minority fans

Jan 20, 2014, 4:02 PM

Thug, and racisssss.

And he "dropped to a knee?" Clearly he's mocking Bowman's knee injury.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Total Thug IMHO

Jan 20, 2014, 4:07 PM

Sherman attended Dominguez High School in Compton, California, where he starred in football and track and field. As a senior in 2005 he accounted for 1,030 all-purpose yards, including 870 yards on 28 catches and three punt returns for touchdowns. He also recorded 45 tackles, eight pass breakups and one interception as a defensive back, and helped Dominguez to a CIF Southern Section Division III title with a 41-14 victory over Notre Dame High School in the championship game. He earned All-American honors in the triple jump and was the 7th ranked triple jumper in California in 2005.[3] A scholar-athlete, he was Salutatorian (ranked second) in his high school class.[4]

Second in his class. SMH, would have been first if he hadn't been out shooting people and dealing drugs.

Bipolar, then?***

Jan 20, 2014, 4:10 PM

Have you ever played sports?

Jan 20, 2014, 4:12 PM

Say you just made a play to put your team in the Superbowl. Say you made that play against someone who you have a running feud with. Now say someone shoves a camera in your face and asks you about that play 3 minutes after it happens. I'm pretty sure I would have said much worse.

Re: Have you ever played sports?

Jan 20, 2014, 4:40 PM

Yes and no I've never acted that way. Since we are dealing in hypotheticals, let's say I'm asked to be interviewed on a debate show. All I do, instead of answering the questions, is attack one of the hosts. Does it matter that I finished second in my class or graduated from Stanford when I still acted in a classless manner on national television? Education and intelligence has nothing to do with respect and class. I would never act that way and I would hope not Clemson alumni would ever act that way.

To correct my typos, have and no.***

Jan 20, 2014, 4:42 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic