Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The new football facility is driving the coots mad.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 5,661

The new football facility is driving the coots mad.

Apr 22, 2017, 3:00 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/2-questions-clemson-football-operations-building-vs-ours.230524/

Reading this stuff reminds of the "inadequately equipped" boyfriend that just can't seem to get things right. Pretty funny. No offense to the inadequate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The facility at Clemson is incredible.....

Apr 22, 2017, 3:03 PM

But it is the people inside that make it really special.

Clemson family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The facility at Clemson is incredible.....

Apr 22, 2017, 3:09 PM

True. But these guys are WAY too hung up on "is our weight room bigger?" Sounds like some insecurity issues wouldn't ya say TennesseeLady? They don't get it and can't understand why. My joy is in their confusion.

their bigger Jumbotron sure helped. 56-7.

Apr 22, 2017, 3:14 PM

Sandstorm. LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: their bigger Jumbotron sure helped. 56-7.

Apr 22, 2017, 3:21 PM

That JumboTron played a mean piggy back ride. maybe that weight room can prevent that?

Sorry coots, your c0cks just don't measure up to Clemson.

Apr 22, 2017, 3:16 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course the coots have a bigger weight room...

Apr 22, 2017, 3:34 PM

they were able to combine the weight room with the trophy room...since it wasnt being used.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of course the coots have a bigger weight room...

Apr 22, 2017, 3:48 PM

That is a quote I will be using! Lol

Their dead weight room is unsurpassed

Apr 22, 2017, 4:02 PM

National...International level

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Re: The new football facility is driving the coots mad.

Apr 22, 2017, 4:18 PM

I remember a big part of their talk during the streak was that due to being in the SEC, they would have so much more money, that Clemson would never be on their level again. Somehow they are in severe athletic debt and their facilities are second rate in this state.

Apr 22, 2017, 4:23 PM

What does ours have that theirs won't?
1) Palmetto Bowl trophy
2) BCS bowl trophy
3) Playoff Plaques
4) Conference Championship trophies
5) 2 national championship trophies

But they will surely have that 10 win ring that they brought out a couple of years ago, lord knows we won't have that.

I heard they're going to paint it green.***

Apr 22, 2017, 5:31 PM

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I liked this

Apr 22, 2017, 6:07 PM

"Coot 1:One advantage our's has is that ours is in Columbia- their's is in Clemson- people are starting to figure out what a ####### colony Clem's is. So in the end, we win."

"Coot 2: Why has this not been helping us when it comes to recruiting? I love USC, but never been a fan of Columbia."

Can't tell if he's answering his own question on purpose or accidentally. They act like all these kids want to do is live in a City and party. THAT'S the problem with your program. The best players who are serious about a football career don't care about a club at 5 points. It's much better for them to be with a great coaching staff in a place that is hard to get in trouble.

What those tards need to understand...

Apr 22, 2017, 7:05 PM

is no matter what they do, no matter how hard they try, no matter how much money they try to spend in order to buy success, they will never ever have a great many of the things that makes Clemson so great and special. NEVER !!!!!

You ain't Carolina. Carolina is in Chapel Hill.

You ain't USC. USC is in Southern California, and the University of South Carolina is in Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

A very short trip.***

Apr 22, 2017, 10:18 PM

Apr 22, 2017, 10:29 PM

Sounds like they're slam out of all the SEC moneys they were so sure of a couple years ago . Guessing trips to Steveport and Montgomery or wherever have been a bit of a burden instead of feeding the coffers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Uhhhh...WHAT????

Apr 23, 2017, 8:50 AM

"One advantage our's has is that ours is in Columbia- their's is in Clemson- people are starting to figure out what a ####### colony Clem's is. So in the end, we win."
Folks, I live in Columbia and if I ever saw a NEGATIVE sales point, that is it. If not for my and my wife's work, we would live in Anderson, Pickens, or Greenville in a heartbeat.

Re: Uhhhh...WHAT????

Apr 23, 2017, 12:13 PM

^^^^ This.

Do they think every recruit is interested in how many fancy dining places, museums and artsy-fartsy things a place has? Most are interested in places to hang out and women. Does Cola have a better music scene, certainly. More bars, sure. Still doesn't mean all recruits are in to that.

Re: Uhhhh...WHAT????

Apr 23, 2017, 12:25 PM

Many like the small college town (Clemson, Athens...heck Tuscaloosa...). Problem for the coots is, if a player wants to live in the city...they aren't thinking Columbia. They are in that limbo of being too big for a college town, but too small for a big city.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo!! This is the problem for USuC, the school, as well

Apr 23, 2017, 2:51 PM

as the football program. Columbia is not a "big city" as they like to think. It is small - no larger than Greenville and smaller than Charleston. Yet it has many of the worst elements of a "big city", crime, traffic, urban blight but NONE of the redeeming elements of a "big city" cultural attractions, great restaurants, major airport, great employment opportunities (other than state government jobs), etc. It really just sucks, yet they think it's great. Unbelievable.

Lmao

Apr 23, 2017, 1:54 PM

"One advantage our's has is that ours is in Columbia- their's is in Clemson- people are starting to figure out what a ####### colony Clem's is. So in the end, we win."

I've never once heard a visiting fan base play usuck and say, "my.....what a beautiful city!" Actually it's been the complete opposite.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stopped reading

Apr 23, 2017, 2:00 PM

After that "Columbia is Better" nonsense. But did one of those guys really compare muscoot to nick saban?!?!?!?they are really delusional

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I stopped reading

Apr 23, 2017, 3:07 PM

Infinity pool , lake Murray , , after a 30 minute drive from cootville

Guess that coot has never been to Clemson .

Expect to see all across the country

Apr 23, 2017, 7:03 PM

from now on, new facilities with slides, roller coasters, bowling alleys, video game rooms, boat and flume rides, and such.

Apr 23, 2017, 7:56 PM

Thanks for the laughs .
+ 1

Here's the real funny thing.....

Apr 23, 2017, 8:58 PM

They don't seem to understand that our ability to recruit has more to do with winning, than slides. We recruit well because we have won 10+ games a year since our 18 year old prospects have been holding a football in Pop Warner. All they know about CU is that we are winners. USuCk on the other hand has less than a stellar reputation and has a fourth rate coach.

It's not about the buildings coots, its about the wins.

Replies: 25
| visibility 5,661
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic