Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone suffer major storm damage?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,291

Did anyone suffer major storm damage?

Oct 9, 2016, 11:27 AM

Don't know yet myself. Friend heard she's had huge 75 yr old Oak tree fell but thankfully not onto house!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone suffer major storm damage?

Oct 9, 2016, 12:17 PM

Nope, lost power for about 20 minutes, I was about 2 minute from plugging my Generator to the power pole when the power came back on, and haven't lost again. Lucky lucky lucky me also bc, I put the leaf net over the pool right before all the rain started, and it was full of leaves and pine straw yesterday afternoon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, Greenville barely got a drissel.

Oct 9, 2016, 12:46 PM

I probably got the worst of it by watching football all day and not finishing the installation of the diesel wiring system on my gas Benz. I'll finish that off this afternoon and start on the mechanical tomorrow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill we also live on HHI on the north end...

Oct 9, 2016, 12:53 PM

Neighbor is a fire inspector so she has been allowed back on the island. Says she's never seen a place look the way HHI does. Many neighborhoods inaccessible and many roads blocked by trees and power lines. Sea Pines is a mess. The pier at Harbour Town is gone and so is the dock at Hudson's on the north end. We know there was no flooding in our neighborhood (Chinaberry) but don't know about any possible tree damage. Chinaberry was inaccessible as of yesterday because of downed lines right at the entrance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live in Summerville.

Oct 9, 2016, 12:56 PM

Power has been off now for about 36 hours. No real damage. One tree behind my house fell down but didn't hit anything.

Go Tigers! BEAT NC ST!

Oct 9, 2016, 1:04 PM

I didn't have any but my neighbors have 2 Oak trees on their house and a big hole in the roof from them.
Lost power about 1pm yesterday and still not on.

Oct 9, 2016, 1:25 PM

In Summerville SC and we didn't have any fanfare but have been without power since 10:30 am yesterday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 9, 2016, 1:31 PM

Can't get to our house in Beaufort county so don't know. Surrounded by big trees so expecting the worst. We had a tree fall on us in May and just got a new roof from that. I'm sure I won't have power this week.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic