Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biggest Disapointment Long....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 757

Biggest Disapointment Long....

Nov 15, 2014, 4:56 PM

For me personally is Chad Morris. You can go way back to the beginning of the year with some of his play calling..not putting the QB under center against FSU and falling forward for a first down or TD to win the game. Then today with Watson coming back from an injury. I can see an occasional run then mainly use him to make the passes down the field. But heck no, bull headed CM insists on making him a running back and getting him injured. Watson is a franchisee type player and Im afraid Morris is destroying him. I pray Watson's injury isn't season ending not just so we can win the next two games but to give Watson a chance to make it to the next level. As for Morris, I hope and pray a head coaching job opens for him.

Now, to our QB situation. First hopefully Watson's injury isn't season ending. It would have been to his benefit to have reshirted this year to get bigger and stronger to withstand the rigors of the college game. That possibility ended when Dabo kicked Swag off the team. I bet he is second guessing that call now. Cole is a great guy, but not a D1 qb. He is pretty bad. Please do not start him next week or against scar.

In summary, everyone pray for Watson. He needs our prayers. As for the QB situation, we have to have someone on the roster that is better than what I saw today. As for Morris move on to another job if not Dabo needs to make a decision for him.

Go Tigers lets pull together and win these last two games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biggest Disapointment Long....

Nov 15, 2014, 5:03 PM

^^^ THIS ^^^

And Dabo defends him...

Nov 15, 2014, 5:07 PM

Sure, Dabo has accepted blame in the past, but he certainly hasn't done anything to fix it.

Why wasn't he in Morris' grill today for not being able to design safe plays for Stoudt?

Hey, Morris, long passes do not fit Stoudt's skill set!

Can you possibly come up with something else?

Replies: 2
| visibility 757
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic