»
Topic: Big driving RB
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 29, 2013 4:19 PM by: tigeron®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Big driving RB

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 2:32 PM

Will Clemson have a big strong busting RB? Does TB ever take a snap under center. I just hope we are good at every phase of the game. I can't take a loss to GA cause I can't stand them we got to beat #### out of them. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

That's probably going to be Dye

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 2:33 PM

Kid is a bruiser.

Re: Big driving RB

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 2:54 PM

I hate we missed on mike davis, I think he is going to be a big hardnosed back. wish james could have gotten him here.

Re: Re: Big driving RB

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 3:04 PM

We actually did have a chance with Mike Davis. As I remember though, for some reason we stopped recruiting him right at the end of the cycle and cancelled one of his visits. I remember James Davis taking to twitter expressing his discontent with it. I expect Dye to be a much better prospect in the end though.

military_donation.jpg

i like davis as a back, but he started the nonsense. he was

[1]
Posted: Jul 29, 2013 3:23 PM

committed to uf for over a year. he said early on before his commitment he would not follow his bro to clemson.

after he decommitted from florida he was interviewed naming 5 or so teams, if i remember correctly, then went on to say if he had to commit that day, he'd chose georgia. when questioned about the interview later, he would not respond.

i don't know what was going on with the young man, but it appears cu's staff & a number of others stopped playing the game with him.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

James Davis

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 3:42 PM

was college ready after spring ball his freshman year...then proved it in his very first game at Clemson. Mike is not able to move laterally like JD and lacks the cut baxk ability of his older brother.
Mike Davis will be an average college running back if he stays healthy...along the lines of Jamie Harper.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Re: James Davis- boy, he appears to have vanished - because

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 4:19 PM

Embarrassed by his little bro? Agree with your assessment but not nearly as big...

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1569 people have read this post