Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bidens' statements.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 469

Bidens' statements.

Oct 15, 2019, 7:16 AM

'I did nothing wrong but I'm not going to do it again.' - Hunter

'I did nothing wrong and I promise not to do it again if you elect me as POTUS.' Joe

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bidens' statements.

Oct 15, 2019, 7:37 AM

Y'all think about Biden way too much.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, I didn't know there existed a person named

Oct 15, 2019, 7:54 AM

Hunter Biden until this Ukraine thing. That shows the power that the President has...one minute, absolutely no one is thinking about a guy, and the next minute, it's WHERE IS HUNTER BIDEN?!?!!? LOL.

Seriously, though, I care about Hunter Biden in the same sense that I care about any random person out there that might have committed some crime. I trust that law enforcement will take care of the situation, if there is a situation. But I've got no reason to spend mental capital on it. And, of course, there are no political implications for me, since there was already a zero percent chance I was voting for Joe Biden.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imo, Hunter didn't break any laws.

Oct 15, 2019, 9:00 AM

I would say his interview reflected a man trying to be honest.

I believe he made a mistake by taking money from foreign powers while his father was VP. Burisma and BHR paid him well. That's not so unusual for a BOD member to make a fat paycheck but he had zero qualifications to work in either the energy sector or high finance.

'After months of silence, Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, spoke up for the first time on Sunday, defending his work in Ukraine and China even as he vowed to make some changes. In a statement through his attorney, Hunter Biden said he would be stepping down from the board of a Chinese company. And went even further by saying he would not work for any foreign-owned company if his father is elected president.

Biden, 49, currently serves on the board of BHR, an equity investment fund manager. He will step down by the end of the month. Trump has accused Biden’s son of using his political connections to get China to invest $1.5 billion in a fund he was involved in, although he has never presented any evidence to support that assertion.'

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/hunter-biden-steps-down-board-chinese-company.html

Imo, it's fair to ask what the firms he worked for got for their money. The obvious suspicion is that both firms bought favor with Joe. You've seen the video and know that Joe boasted about having a prosecutor fired who was reported to have been investigating Burisma the Ukrainian energy company while his son was part of their management. Hunter's salary ranged between $50k and $100+K
per month.

Joe is in a political tight spot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please stop spreading misinformation...

Oct 15, 2019, 2:37 PM

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/oct/11/donald-trump/trump-ad-misleads-about-biden-ukraine-and-prosecut/

"Biden called for Ukraine to fire Shokin, the prosecutor general, but so did many others. The facts show that Biden wanted Shokin removed due to widespread concerns that Shokin was ineffective in pursuing corruption cases — not that he was too aggressively pursuing cases. The Trump campaign cites Shokin himself, but he is not a reliable source."

It seems to be their only line of defense.***

Oct 15, 2019, 3:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 8:21 AM

He is getting senile. He was talking about Trump the other day and he said, "We need to stop Trump from never doing it again."

I hate that but it's true.

Oct 15, 2019, 9:01 AM

They say the mind is the second thing to go.

Oct 15, 2019, 8:38 AM

"No President or Vice President should be allowed to have their family make deals with foreign companies...except me" ~ DJT

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 8:41 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-real-estate-100-million-investment-saud-uae-2018-5

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-10/trumps-adult-children-do-business-overseas-as-president-slams-biden

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Trump kids were in business long before...

Oct 15, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Bidens' statements. ]

America hired Donald as POTUS. Trump's tariffs on China are the result of his kids doing business there? On the other hand, don't make me research how much the Obama administration did for energy development in Ukraine.

So yeah, this is exactly the same.

Oct 16, 2019, 1:17 AM

You never explained to me how Ivanka got awarded all of those Chinese Trademarks while her father, the President, was in trade negotiations with the Chinese leadership?

Where's Hunter?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 8:19 AM

This clip where he slips, then catches himself, then winces, has me wondering. Play it 3 times. What did he mean by this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbq225/status/1184281766753964032

Replies: 12
| visibility 469
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic