Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden just called a black journalist a junkie...He is racist
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 74
| visibility 1

Biden just called a black journalist a junkie...He is racist

Aug 5, 2020, 9:49 AM

Based on today's standards, Biden is clearly a closet racist. Not even debatable.

How can you defend calling an African American journalist a junkie?!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-interview-nabj-nahj-cognitive-test-090013631.html
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-08/f78de6b0-d693-11ea-abe7-f6a0cdb23b42">

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice try

Aug 5, 2020, 10:00 AM

Truly a desperate attempt. This is what he said:

“C’mon man,” he chided Barnett. “That’s like saying, ‘You — before you got on this program you took a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?’”

He threw in a hypothetical. He didn't call him a junkie.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Biden sees black guy....thinks 'drug user'.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:18 AM

It really is that simple.

I didn't know cocaine was a black person drug***

Aug 5, 2020, 10:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I didn't know cocaine was a black person drug***

Aug 5, 2020, 10:23 AM

“Cocaine is a helluva drug!”

~~~~ Rick James

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might check with Richard Pryor... or not.***

Aug 5, 2020, 12:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s probably a test his son Hunter has failed repeatedly and

Aug 5, 2020, 2:32 PM

Daddy had to come in and threaten government action unless his boy is given his lucrative no-show sinecure.

Probably why that was in the front of his mind when talking about tests.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

But I am so forward looking to Biden showing the American

Aug 5, 2020, 2:37 PM

public his mental fil..., mental phst..., his... you know, the thing.
C’mon man. Look. Ha.
Hey, Jack, what does this button do?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

now if he'd said Crack...it'd be a different story

Aug 5, 2020, 4:02 PM [ in reply to I didn't know cocaine was a black person drug*** ]

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Do you really not understand...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Biden sees black guy....thinks 'drug user'. ]

How this was a hypothetical situation invented by Biden to highlight how absurd the reporter's line of questioning was?

Are there really people here who can't grasp this?

Look, you want to argue that Biden's a creep? Sure, I'm on board. Does he misspeak and have gaffes? Absolutely? But this is grasping.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

For your last line, I completely agree.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:11 AM

In fact, it’s the exact same point I’m making below with the Nazi stuff and the “Floyd is dead but loves my jobs!” Nonsense. I hope the measured and reasonable application of logic can go both ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For your last line, I completely agree.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:23 AM

They aren't the same situation.

For Biden's, the OP is calling him a racist because he threw out a hypothetical hyperbole that would result in the person calling the other a junkie. The whole point of Biden's comment was to highlight the absurdity of the question.

It would be like me asking you as a hypothetical, "Hey, Obed, did you take a lie detector test to prove you aren't a child molester? You didn't? What are you, a sexual predator?"

And then you turning around and saying, "You called me a sexual predator!" when the intent of my post was clearly to throw a hyperbolic situation at you to address the absurdity.

Trump's gaffes came at a time when the nation was upset and hurting over two horrible incidents. In one, he inappropriately invoked George Floyd's name (coupled with doing very little to heal the national unrest) and in the other, he goofed with poor word choice that, on the surface, looks like he's saying there were some good folks among the neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

The OP is fabricating outrage by claiming Biden said something he didn't. Trump said it, and although we can agree he likely didn't intend harm, his poor choice of words given the moment exhibit poor tact, timing, and leadership.

Finally, I think Biden has said plenty of stupid ####, like the comment about if you don't vote for him, you're not black (far more worthy of criticism). This isn't one of those moments.

Again, it’s part of the problem. They’re exactly the same.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:30 AM

You just are able to compartmentalize them somehow.

Anyone who felt that Trump was praising Nazis should feel foolish and embarrassed. Instead we have people repeating it and doubling down on it. That isn’t Trumps fault.

Go after the election delay stuff, go after the President has total rights stuff, go after the Lebanon bomb comment, go after big hands, go after him dumping Trillions on our deficit.....good grief there is so much without needing a creative logic course to make more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Again, it’s part of the problem. They’re exactly the same.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:32 AM

Well, I definitely agree there is far more that should be focused on for Trump than this quote. I'm not one who has really thought much about this quote, and chalk it up to more of he's a moron in interviews. But I guess we'll have to disagree that this is on the same level as the OP's claim.

You either need to try a lot harder, or try a whole lot

Aug 5, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Biden sees black guy....thinks 'drug user'. ]

less, because the amount of try you're currently using is really, really bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you couldn't be more correct...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Nice try ]

and is exactly what is done to Trump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a coach says, "Dont say n-word", that is racist. When

Aug 5, 2020, 10:27 AM

Biden calls a black guy a junkie, it's not. When Trump bans travel from China due to covid, that's racist. When the squad says white guys are bad, it's not. I'm fine any of that: Just pick one side or the other.

I didn't see it as Biden calling him a junkie...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:38 AM

To me you have to twist the context to make that happen. Biden was speaking in general terms.

The press does the same thing to Trump all the time. Trump makes a poorly phrased line (which he does often) and it is turned into something else.

Two instances that immediately come to mind are the speech on job numbers when he said something about George Floyd "smiling down" and the other is when he said more tests results in more positives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't see it as Biden calling him a junkie...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:40 AM

He was attacked for his smiling down comment because it was just poor tact and timing on his part. It was a justified criticism.

I don't disagree that it was poorly delivered....

Aug 5, 2020, 10:43 AM

and I don't even understand why he brought it up. It was cringe-worthy. But the comments were made in context with what Trump was talking about with black colleges and policies that he believes has made life better for the black community, not with the job numbers.

So we agree...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:49 AM

It was a stupid, poorly-timed statement to make and he should have been criticized for it?

Do you also argue that the majority of Trump's statements are twisted and taken out of context, or that most of the time he says something stupid, he actually said something stupid?

we don't agree on that...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:02 AM

he was criticized for saying George was smiling down because of job numbers. He did not say that. That was the whole point of even pointing it out for the press.

I found his statement awkward not offensive.

Re: we don't agree on that...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:55 AM

b/c you don't have TDS

That is my point. You are looking at context. So would I

Aug 5, 2020, 10:05 PM [ in reply to I didn't see it as Biden calling him a junkie... ]

in that comment. That is the point. The other side doesn't: Trump is a racist for even saying the word "China".

Examples?

Aug 5, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to you couldn't be more correct... ]

I'd love to see how one of his absurd Tweets is taken out of context.

reply to CUinTulsa above.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:39 AM

I don't expect you to agree.

No, I don't.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:41 AM

He deserved his shots on the George Floyd comment. When the nation is furious over a man murdered by police, don't invoke his name to brag about job performance in office. Read the #### room.

I would imagine you have the good sense not to invoke a recently deceased person to brag about yourself, right?

Again, you’re making the point.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:51 AM

It was a ham-handed statement, but it wasn’t about him. Here’s the transcript of that segment:

“Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement, regardless of race, color, gender or creed, they have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, “This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.” This is a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality. It’s really what our constitution requires and it’s what our country is all about.”

Doesn’t seem to be about him, much less the way the NYT completely (and intentionally) bastardized the point in this headline.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/us/politics/trump-jobs-report-george-floyd.html

But he did step on the message.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:00 AM

He could have continued that message and delivered it well.

If I'm giving a speech and I'm rocking it out, but then I toss in an ugly jab at someone sitting in the room, what do you think people are going to remember?

It was a dumb statement. I'm sure Trump didn't intend harm, but he completely stepped on the message and shouldn't have invoked his name. Even worse, considering what happened to Floyd, I doubt that's what he's looking down and thinking.

So again, he deserved the criticism. Read the room.

This also isn't a valid comparison to Biden's statement.

I agree with what you said here...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:18 AM

but this was not an "ugly jab." I understand Trump does that often, but that was not the case here. I think the way he delivered the lines felt awkward, but having gone back and watching the whole speech, Trump was trying to be positive.

The reason it really bothers me, is that the NYT and other can simply float that headline and ignorant people won't question it because they are sheep and otherwise smart people won't question it because it fits their viewpoint.

Re: I agree with what you said here...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:24 AM

The reason it really bothers me, is that the NYT and other can simply float that headline and ignorant people won't question it because they are sheep and otherwise smart people won't question it because it fits their viewpoint.

Well, that's true. We have a widespread problem with people in our nation not thoroughly reading information before drawing a conclusion. Or researching it.

and my point is...it made a headline

Aug 5, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Again, you’re making the point. ]

for the political purpose of making it appear as if Trump thought Goerge would be happy about job numbers. "What an idiot!"

Now I'm not sure how to reconcile children in the pool rubbing hairy legs that turn blonde and liking them jumping in your lap, but I'm intellectually honest enough to see when Biden's words are being twisted for a political point. And I've called it out in the past.

I would not***

Aug 5, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to No, I don't. ]

How about the “fine people one”

Aug 5, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Examples? ]

That some on here and in the media still persist in claiming was him stating that Nazis were very fine people, even though to do so requires not reading the entire transcript and applying some interpretive contortion to feel comfortable with. Kind of like what you were railing against with eulogy complainers not reading the transcript and understanding basic logical context.

Okay:

Aug 5, 2020, 10:48 AM

Full quote:

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

One of those sides were the white supremacists and neo-Nazis marching on Charlottesville. Which ones were the fine people in that side? Did Trump go through that group and find the good ones? Who were they?

Re: Okay:

Aug 5, 2020, 10:52 AM

Your snide arrogance is showing.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Okay: ]

Catahoula said:

Full quote:

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

One of those sides were the white supremacists and neo-Nazis marching on Charlottesville. Which ones were the fine people in that side? Did Trump go through that group and find the good ones? Who were they?

Question Catahoula....

Do you think that all people who don't want to tear down confederate statues are neo-nazis?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 10:57 AM

I think if a person is marching among white supremacists and neo-Nazis, regardless of his actual beliefs, he's chosen his team.

So no, I don't think a person who simply doesn't want a statue torn down makes them a neo-Nazi. But if he marched with them that day in Charlottesville, he #### well was.

Care to answer my questions?

By your logic, all protesters are violent anarchists. Right***

Aug 5, 2020, 12:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're better than this.

Aug 5, 2020, 2:02 PM

Don't stoop to Mountaineer/CUNext levels here.

If you have a group of violent anarchists, and a person is smack dab in the middle of them, going along with them, choosing to be in their ranks, but he doesn't actually do something violent, he's still guilty by association. He chose to join them.

So if a person chose to march alongside Nazis and white supremacists that day, yes, he's part of them.

If I see a crowd of Antifa folks marching down the street screaming hatred of Trump and destroying ####, guess what? I'm not joining them. I can't stand Trump either, but I don't want to be associated with that crowd.

Also

Aug 5, 2020, 2:03 PM [ in reply to By your logic, all protesters are violent anarchists. Right*** ]

It's absurd you would make a statement like this to me when I've been very clear that peaceful protesters should not be lumped in with the violent people. Again, be better than this because I know you are.

There were indeed people there who were there for the

Aug 5, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Okay: ]

Sake of historical preservation and that’s clearly who was targeted. As I mentioned, here are the parts you didn’t mention that are necessary to ignore to reach the asinine conclusion that a sitting president openly praised Nazis in a speech.

“ If you go back to my statement, I brought it. I brought it. As I said, remember, saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. I went on from there. Here is the thing.”

“ You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say that. I'll say it right now. You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.”

“ All of those people -- i've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.”

And here’s the kicker that always gets left out:
“ You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group too.”

What worries me the most is that the man gives you layups left and right. This kind of imaginative fabrication isn’t really necessary to make a case against him, but the fact that someone of your intelligence can be this eaten up with confirmation bias makes me wonder how we are ever going to get this back. I don’t think you’re lying. I think you really read this and walk away saying “Trump praises Nazis”. That scares me.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever received...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:15 AM

Is that communication is not what you intended, it's what is perceived. Therefore, it's crucial to carefully craft your message. That care is especially important if you're the president.

And while Trump isn't saying or believing neo-Nazis are good people, his gaffe makes it come across as if he was saying that. And I think enough people get that, but recognize that it was such a moronic statement and didn't help with much, much needed leadership and healing during that time.

It's also a poor message to the neo-Nazis. There's a reason they have been more emboldened than usual and have openly voiced support for Trump. And while Trump may not welcome that, he has--intentionally or not--sent them messages that he's their guy. A statement like that doesn't help; idiot skinhead Bubba walks away and thinks, "Hey, the president said I'm a good guy."

The other side can run with a statement just as much as the press or the opposition side can.

And we’ve come full circle

Aug 5, 2020, 11:20 AM

He no more said that than Biden said it’s a reasonable assumption than a black man is a junkie, and people who felt emboldened by misconstruing his statement should be given no more validity than racists who feel emboldened by Biden’s question.

I appreciate good communication as much as anyone, but a large part of our problem is that en masse, we’ve stopped discerning things for ourselves and decided to let others tell us what someone said, whether it’s Fox saying that Biden thinks black are junkies or the NYT saying that Trump thinks Floyd is having a great day while dead because he created jobs. I don’t blame the speaker for poor choices of words as much as I blame those who intentionally misconstrue the message.

You are correct...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to One of the best pieces of advice I ever received... ]

I understand it is politically advantageous to create perception, but is it RIGHT to purposely create a false perception?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-george-floyd-looking-down-great-day-for-him-jobs-economy-162349431.html
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-06/b7124a80-a746-11ea-af6d-0c4c93648d43">

What else are you to take from this headline?

Re: You are correct...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:30 AM

From the headline? Not much. It's Yahoo and I'm sure they wanted clicks (I know I linked a Yahoo story in this thread but it was the first I found... you'll get no argument from me here that they're looking for click bait). Here's the quote:

“Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement, regardless of race, color, gender, or creed. They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.' This is a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality. It’s really what our Constitution requires and it’s what our country is all about.”

Again, in poor taste, and pretty absurd to say it's a great day for him. And in context (not talking about jobs report), given much of the response to the protests, it's unlikely Floyd is looking down and cheering on what happened.

Let's also look at what Trump did just a few hours after this. He re-Tweeted a video of someone saying George Floyd was not a good person. Not really a good follow up to this.

sorry Yahoo was the first that came up in my search...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:39 AM

there were many, many others.

This one stuck out with me because some other liberal friends that I consider intelligent and fair made a big deal leaving out context.

I'm not going to chase all this other stuff down. I have readily admitted Trump is often an idiot in his texts and the stuff he says. So there is really no benefit to extend the thread.

I think you will find me many times criticizing Trump and even defending Biden. I'm biased, but I believe I'm fair.

My point to the OP is that Biden's words get twisted and Trump's words get twisted. Both are wonderful at opening the door.

again, we say the same thing in a different way***

Aug 5, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to There were indeed people there who were there for the ]

I think it’s pretty safe to say that

Aug 5, 2020, 11:22 AM

We may be the awesomest and wisest posters on t-net. 19B too, even though I have to make him seem a little backwards sometimes.

I don't think he praised Nazis, but...

Aug 5, 2020, 3:58 PM [ in reply to There were indeed people there who were there for the ]

Considering the context of the situation - a neo-nazi/white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of people, killing a woman at a neo-nazi rally - it can be argued that he was trying to downplay the situation by saying both sides are equally guilty for what happened and that's where my own personal amazement at his statement comes from.

I agree that some in the media have overshot or purposefully expanded his remarks to say something he didn't say, but in looking at the context, I think it's a fair conclusion that his remarks were still abhorrent and in no way similar to what the OP was trying to do with Biden's comments.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Alberta of Politico...not a Trump fan at all disagrees..

Aug 5, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Nice try ]

https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/status/1291006249480462339

Then Tim Alberta...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:35 AM

Suffers from the same lack of reading comprehension in this case as you do.

Wow, Cata....you can't see his mental decline

Aug 5, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Nice try ]

right in front of your face!

That wasn't the discussion now, was it?

Aug 5, 2020, 11:47 AM

The OP argues his statement was racist when clearly it was not.

Don't try to change the subject and straw man.

So...you agree with his Mental Decline?

Aug 5, 2020, 12:44 PM

People change the subject all the time in these threads......

People change the subject...

Aug 5, 2020, 12:49 PM

When they know they're getting beaten at the topic at hand or don't like the message, so they throw in red herrings and straw men to deflect. It's an admission of defeat.

That being said, I have already stated on this board that I doubt Biden has the mental capacity to make it eight years. He may even lack that capacity for four years.

But I'm also not his doctor or have the access to him others do. I will say that comparing him to Trump, both have shown clear signs of mental decline and both are unfit for office. Do you agree?

Re: Biden just admitted he was a junkie***

Aug 5, 2020, 10:05 AM

Re: Biden just called a black journalist a junkie...He is racist

Aug 5, 2020, 10:23 AM

Don’t play the lefts stupid games of calling everything racist

Aug 5, 2020, 10:41 AM

LOL I love how when people use liberal logic against them, all the liberal psychos actually act like they have a brain.

Of course Biden didn't say he was a junky. But don't think for two seconds if Trump said this that MSNBC and CNN wouldn't be talking about this all day. If you think otherwise, then you are either incredibly dumb, or just aren't paying attention.

What about if Trump told a black person that he isn't black unless they voted for him LOL!

Or if Trump said that you have to go into a gas station and have an Indian accent.

Or what if Trump said that he used to love it when kids touched his hairy legs.

Or what if Trump had a fetish for sniffing and touching little girls inappropriately.

The list goes on and on, but liberals don't care because they are complete hypocrites.

Remember that time Cata posted a video on here and said that an "ATTEMPTED LYNCHING" occurred? That was hysterical. I looked at the video and it was white people simply restraining a black man who was apparently trespassing.

And then he backtracked and tried to say it technically was per law, but it still wasn't. What a bozo!!

Aug 5, 2020, 10:45 AM

Ha, "I looked at the video and it was white people simply restraining a black man who was apparently trespassing."

Oh yeah?

The police and prosecutor say you're a clown:

https://news.yahoo.com/two-men-charged-in-july-4-attempted-lynching-at-indiana-lake-161736211.html
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-07/1bcf6a80-c848-11ea-af1b-2117d9abba50">

Owning people like you on this board is shooting fish in a barrel.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:49 AM

Cata is one of those “don’t do as I do....do as I SAY!” kinda guys.

Lot of that on the boreds.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:52 AM

What is that even supposed to mean?

Hey, remember my post yesterday where I said if you posted a stupid snarky comment, you were admitting I was right... and then you posted a stupid snarky comment?

I know. I know. You're one of the ones on here that I make butthurt by hammering home facts and information that you can't refute, so the best you can do is zingers and snark because you can't form substance.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:56 AM

Excuse me, Mr. Know-It-All.

I still have two classes to take...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:01 AM

But I'm almost there.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden just called a black journalist a junkie...He is racist ]

I read the statute that you posted and it completely disagrees with what actually happened on video. It said it had to be premeditated, but it obviously wasn't per the video.

But I digress. I will take my L on this one. I just don't see you running on the board crying that Antifa is running around lynching people on a daily basis.

Although I may be wrong on this one, it doesn't mean that you aren't a complete hypocritical buffoon. And the fact that you think you own people on here is also hilarious.

That's one of the best ways I've seen...

Aug 5, 2020, 10:55 AM

Someone run around in circles to admit they got trounced on this.

"Well... I was wrong... and I guess I shouldn't have challenged you in the first place with all my snide comments and lack of facts... but even though I admit I'm wrong, you're still a poophead!"

I would love to see stories of Antifa members lynching others and getting charged for their crimes--as they #### well should be charged if they did it. Got some links for me?

Re: That's one of the best ways I've seen...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:03 AM

Uhhhh what?

The statute said it had to be pre-meditated and there was nothing in the video that proved that. Just call it like I see it.

Unlike you, when I am proved wrong I admit it. I still don't see how that was pre-meditate.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:16 AM

I've always admitted when I'm proven wrong. Your original post in this thread was a silly call-out, then quickly dashed when I showed they faced charges. Your claim that they were just some bros restraining a trespasser was absurd, and thus proven so.

Aug 5, 2020, 12:33 PM

Actually my opinion was that nothing in that video looked like a “lynching” to me. Is said if the trespassing claim was true, then it was not a Lynching. Hadn’t heard any more since that thread.

How about we just ignore people who want

Aug 5, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden just called a black journalist a junkie...He is racist ]

to call things racist, that aren't racist, instead of trying to one-up people.

Re: How about we just ignore people who want

Aug 5, 2020, 11:09 AM

to call things racist, that aren't racist, instead of trying to one-up people.

That would be pretty cool. But the left doesn't play that way. So I'm not going to play that way either.

Then it will never end.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:16 AM

Someone has to say no.

I'm trying to make a rule that if I can't say what I need...

Aug 5, 2020, 12:08 PM

to say in 2 to 3 posts in a thread, I either won't comment in a thread or will quit after I've met my quota.

I broke that rule in this thread, but I at least think the part I was in was substantive and nobody was calling anybody names.

I have no interest in making anybody else look bad. Even if I think they are wrong.

I'm not sure what that accomplishes.

lulz:

Aug 5, 2020, 10:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EZrOJLMyNk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 6:33 PM

Who called that junkie a journalist?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 74
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic