Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden is killing Trump in yet another poll.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 354

Biden is killing Trump in yet another poll.

Jun 20, 2020, 8:20 AM
KillerJoe.PNG(91.1 K)

On My! What are we going to do?

https://zogbyanalytics.com/news/943-the-zogby-poll-a-majority-of-voters-believe-biden-is-in-the-early-stages-of-dementia-60-of-younger-voters-think-so-swing-voters-less-likely-to-think-biden-has-dementia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it's Biden killing Trump in the polls as

Jun 20, 2020, 8:31 AM

much as it is Trump killing Trump in the polls.

Trymps decline is largely self inflicted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My honest take on the polls...

Jun 20, 2020, 8:50 AM

Just as in 2016 Trump continues to carry his 'racist,' label. Whether he is racist or not isn't the issue. The cancel culture has become more and more militant every day. It has now reached a peak. People are getting fired for tweeting little to nothing.

When a pollster calls a Trump supporter the Trump supporter has three choices. They can be honest and say they are voting for Trump and expose themselves to being called a racist for supporting Trump, they can lie about supporting Trump to avoid being called a racist or they can simply refuse to participate in the poll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember when Hilary was killing Trump in polls

Jun 20, 2020, 9:05 AM

that didn't matter

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden is killing Trump in yet another poll.

Jun 20, 2020, 9:13 AM

the only part of polls I'm paying attention to is the enthusiasm. Trump is beating Biden pretty badly on enthusiasm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2020, 9:21 AM

How about the enthusiasm to see Trump ousted? I don't think it matters much if people aren't enthusiastic about Biden.

Jun 20, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden is killing Trump in yet another poll. ]

Did you snowflakes see the pedophile with dementia town hall. He could not even fill the 20 circles provided. Lol. There are over 100 thousand in Tulsa right now. You idiots go ahead and believe these fake polls

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2020, 10:00 AM

Thats great man. So you think Trump will take Oklahoma? That states is a lock for him. What a waste of time for him. Why would he even campaign in Oklahoma? He needs some positive attention apparently.

Some stupid liberals in my middle-class white

Jun 20, 2020, 9:28 AM

privilege neighborhood got the great idea to distribute and place black bows on mailboxes to support BLM. It was a big thing on the neighborhood FB page.

My perception of our neighborhood is that it mirrors the electorate...50/50-ish or possibly more liberal.

The surprising thing was only 13 houses put out the bows AND THE TWO BLACK FAMILIES SHARING OUR WHITE PRIVILEGE DID NOT!

Granted, not everyone lives on FB so a good many possibly did not know about it. But, frankly, I expected to see a lot of bows when driving through the neighborhood.

I hope this is more of a sign of the silent majority. No one says a fcking thing, until time for voting.

Re: Some stupid liberals in my middle-class white

Jun 20, 2020, 10:02 AM

I support BLM, but I wouldn't put one of those bows on my mailbox.

I just got out of the bathroom

Jun 20, 2020, 10:06 AM

...flushed my BLM down the toilet and feel ready for a nice new day! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe black lives matter but...

Jun 20, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Some stupid liberals in my middle-class white ]

I do not support blacklivesmatter. I view them as primarily militants who use fascist behavior to force their will on others. I classify the rioting, looting and arson with behavior like islamic terrorist.

I do not support their tearing down any statues of anyone since it became clear when they tore down a statue of Honest Abe that fighting racism isn't their goal.

Replies: 11
| visibility 354
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic