Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden getting metoo'd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 465

Biden getting metoo'd

Mar 30, 2019, 10:24 AM

Now that's a shocker

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I noticed that yesterday. When sites like Vox are against

Mar 30, 2019, 10:28 AM

A Dem, they really have no chance. I’ll be surprised if he runs.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/29/18241598/joe-biden-lucy-flores-touching-women-media-history-explained

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's leading the polls.

Mar 30, 2019, 2:04 PM

I think the snowflakes want someone much more progressive. Biden is too conservative for them. He should hang in there. Imo, unless someone other than the hyper progressive steps up and lead the party there's no hope for them in 2020. Probably isn't anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup but this line of pushback is new,

Mar 30, 2019, 2:43 PM

Especially from his own side.

I actually like Biden the best of all the Dem candidates, but I don’t think they’ll let him happen.

Between all this touchy feely stuff (which many of us have been a little weirded out by for years,to the clean cut African American type comments, I think he’s about a decade too late for this opportunity. The SJW’s are too entrenched to allow a politically incorrect old white man get the nod.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden getting metoo'd

Mar 30, 2019, 1:11 PM

It’s so dumb though. “He kissed my hand”.

This stuff is insane.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen some of the videos of him in action?

Mar 30, 2019, 2:50 PM

Sniffing hair, preteen groping, intentional underboob grabs.......dude has some high creep factor.

he is no Roy Moore.

Mar 30, 2019, 10:23 PM

but the smart thing would be for Biden to get a silver haired evangelical VP to help shore up his appeal to the sign holder vote.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you trying to be clever?

Mar 31, 2019, 2:01 PM

Just remember, Don't send Flowers to your mother.

You've have exposed with your 52-deck of Mavericks with Jokers played as Sharpie-marked Aces.

-Dr. Nikola Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Are you trying to be clever?

Apr 1, 2019, 8:53 AM

Subject line: Are you trying to be clever?

Proceeds to write the sentence:
You've have exposed with your 52-deck of Mavericks with Jokers played as Sharpie-marked Aces.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he is no Roy Moore.

Apr 1, 2019, 8:55 AM [ in reply to he is no Roy Moore. ]

lol

Apr 1, 2019, 10:30 AM

and I really tried to disguise it as best as possible.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has a serious thing about creeping up behind women

Apr 1, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Have you seen some of the videos of him in action? ]

and sniffing their hair... He has done it over and over and over again... Just weird.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

I don't see anything wrong with being a dirty old man.

Mar 30, 2019, 2:02 PM

I intend to be a dirty old man until I'm a deaded old man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we men can learn some lessons here...

Mar 31, 2019, 1:15 PM

You can never be too careful. Personally, I want to essentially eliminate the possibility of a woman ever thinking I am making any kind of advance toward her. So I have a "policy" that I never make any physical contact with a woman, outside of a handshake, unless it's my wife or family. And I choose to not ever make any comment whatsoever about a woman's physical appearance, except for my wife.

To give a little hug, or to tell someone their hair looks nice today may be harmless, and I'm sure it usually is, but I choose to not take the risk.

Re: Biden getting metoo'd

Apr 1, 2019, 8:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Fe3cNWbQQ

Give it a week and it will never be mentioned again.

Apr 1, 2019, 11:47 AM

Kinda like the VA Lt. Gubnor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Exactly. The play for that type of thing

Apr 1, 2019, 11:55 AM

is to refuse to resign, say oh well, then move on. Weather the storm for a couple of weeks and the populace will have something new and shiny to move on to.

Dems and our president has done it on multiple occasions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 16
| visibility 465
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic