Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Appalachian State will be a solid team this year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Appalachian State will be a solid team this year.

Aug 14, 2015, 4:46 PM

If we don't play well, this could be a big upset.VPI lost o James Madison last year I think. Maybe someone can convince me to not worry.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many teams like App State has Clemson lost to in the

Aug 14, 2015, 4:49 PM

last 4 years? I think we have only lost to top 10 teams (except GT with injury to DW)

So, we will have to play and play hard but I think you can use the last 4 years to predict how this will play out.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Appalachian State will be a solid team this year.

Aug 14, 2015, 4:51 PM

We will destroy them

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Better not take them lightly, they have

Aug 14, 2015, 4:52 PM

something like 17 starters returning.

Re: Better not take them lightly, they have

Aug 14, 2015, 5:31 PM

and none of them would be on our 2 deep

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I bet you to continue to worry about this for the

Aug 14, 2015, 4:54 PM

rest of the month.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW: That little bird team looks like their opening game

Aug 14, 2015, 5:16 PM

might once again bust their myth about playing ACC teams. What a start to the season the birds will have with a lost. Here in Cooterville it would be a fun start to the year listening to all those call in shows.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looking ahead like this is going to cost us the Wofford game

Aug 14, 2015, 5:17 PM

FOCUS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Heck with that.

Aug 14, 2015, 5:21 PM

How are we going to get past Wyoming?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget La.Tech

Aug 14, 2015, 5:45 PM

Wyoming will be a good tune up game for La.Tech

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

VPI sucks.

Aug 14, 2015, 5:19 PM

Clemson does not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

App's tate will be solid.

Aug 14, 2015, 5:20 PM

Let's see how long they can hold out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Choices.... You ain't right.***

Aug 14, 2015, 9:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your pathetic Shamecocks will start 1-3

Aug 14, 2015, 5:21 PM

Worry about your own fortunes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Aug 14, 2015, 5:25 PM

We just have to much offensive speed for App to stay in the game. If we are going to win the ACC then we should not only beat app state but just destroy them during the game. I am not as confident as some of you that uncheat beats usc but for me it is a win win either way. I hate both about the same. Living in NC makes a person sick of the Unc crap but I do understand that to be a CU fan you have to hate Usuck. Lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2015, 5:28 PM

That loss to the Citadel sure has stuck with you a long time hasn't it???

Aug 14, 2015, 6:57 PM

> If we don't play well, this could be a big upset.VPI
> lost o James Madison last year I think. Maybe someone
> can convince me to not worry.

Meh.

74th in passing yards. They did run the ball well - 18th in the country - but if App State thinks they're going to just line up and run Clemson over, good luck.

They also ranked 72nd overall in points given up...they gave up a boatload of points, including 52 in their much-ballyhooed rematch with Michigan.

They just don't have the ponies. If you're going to spring an upset that big, you need a red-hot QB and some hotshot receivers who can put points on the board against anybody. Don't see it; their QB threw for all of 17 TD's all last year. Defensively you know they're going to give up a pile of points; their hope would be to win a shootout and get lucky with some turnovers and know they've gotta score 40-50 points, minimum, just to have a chance. They are nowhere near good enough on offense to do that.

They look like a very typical Sun Belt team. Keep in mind they're just a couple years up from FCS.

If they play really well they may keep it within three touchdowns. Even that's likely a stretch.

Aug 14, 2015, 7:07 PM

56-13 Clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Tell'em Coot

Aug 14, 2015, 10:54 PM

Smh still shaking it

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic