Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If they play like they have their whole career
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,144

If they play like they have their whole career

Aug 10, 2018, 10:38 PM

This season and barring injury, should we consider retiring #42 and #13? Renfrow catches 99% of the balls thrown his way and also isn’t afraid of blocking bigger guys (see sc game 17). Plus we all know the catch. I don’t see another WR worthier enough to carry #13 bc I personally think Renfrow is in that SW, CJ, DW once in a generation type players. On to #42, the fact that he turned down millions to come back for “unfinished business” says it all to me. That doesn’t include the incredible plays he made on the field and aside from his sacks, I think his biggest asset is knocking the ball down whenever he can’t get to the QB. He’s also the first player to run over to the end zone to celebrate with the team after a TD. His leadership is like no other. To quote Kirk Herbstreit during the Louisville game “ I love seeing these older guys stand on the sideline cheering on the younger guys instead of going over and sitting on the bench.” Which was a direct quote to Wilkins and Ferrell. He just seems like he loves everything about Clemson and has played his heart out every single game and practice. Go back and watch the interview of him after the loss to Bama after the sugar bowl. He was hurt. Really hurt. He is our DW of this year imo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better Yet

Aug 11, 2018, 9:12 AM

Thirteen should be put into mothball until a walk-on scores a touchdown; then he's earned the right to wear #13.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,144
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic