Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best quote from the news today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,893

Best quote from the news today...

Oct 26, 2015, 6:53 PM

"What, prey tell, do the Tigers have to do to get the same credit as Alabama? Because obviously winning all their games — including one against Notre Dame — isn’t enough. Neither is publicly executing Miami in front of women and children. The only thing seemingly missing from Clemson’s resume is a six-point home loss to a two-loss opponent."

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1502126&tstart=0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Around Charleston, all these guys now wearing Tiger gear -

Oct 26, 2015, 7:20 PM

finding many of them really faux Tigers - they answer with wrong answers. One guy raving about CLEMSON, when we talked about Clemsoning - he reminded me of 5 straight losses to Coots. I know he was formerly a coot! The today, a guy told me that he thought Alabama was going to come back to win Nat. Champs, and "I never liked Dabo" - this was another SEC or Coot! Turncoat hypocoots! NOBODY WEARS COOT GEAR AROUND HERE ANYMORE AND PRETTY SURE THEIR STORE ON KING ST. CLOSED, as I never hear any ads for it in over a year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to the Dick's (I think) in Mt Pleasant...

Oct 26, 2015, 7:29 PM

a few weeks back when I was there on a business trip... early in the season. There was a TON of coot gear in there and huge displays of Coot tailgating stuff. I had the hardest time finding any Clemson things.

I'm curious if all of that is still up or have they swapped band-wagons there too.

D!cks Sporting Goods that is

Oct 26, 2015, 7:30 PM

stupid censor bot

Yes recent influx of Tiger Gear and much less and discounted

Oct 26, 2015, 7:34 PM [ in reply to I went to the Dick's (I think) in Mt Pleasant... ]

coot gear lmao

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Coot gear has been reduced 80%***

Oct 26, 2015, 7:37 PM

Re: Around Charleston, all these guys now wearing Tiger gear -

Oct 26, 2015, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Around Charleston, all these guys now wearing Tiger gear - ]

MP guy here also - I have to say, this year has been pretty nice and quiet, at least what I've seen. Not many gamecocks at all. Saturday was nice - was at a party on the creek for the game and then went took my boat to Reds. It was awesome - tons of happy (real, I think) Tigers out.

Thanks

Oct 26, 2015, 7:34 PM

for bringing that to my attention. That's the most pointed, concise way of explaining bias that I've seen this season.

Very interesting look at the biased and superfluous way...

Oct 26, 2015, 8:03 PM

...some of these "expert" media pollsters cast their votes. To vote Bama #1 is absurd. To have OSU and Baylor behind multiple 1-loss teams is absurd. To vote Fla (who struggled to beat ECU, UK and Tenn) at #5 is, again, absurd.

And if you click on the pollster's link (Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News) to reveal his entire ballot you will see he voted unbeaten TCU at #13. One spot behind 5-2 Michigan!

Makes you wonder how many more idiots there are out there that vote in this manner. Really can't blame some coaches and fan bases that get riled up about these polls. Cause you can bet Mr. Wilner isn't the only one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic