Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best new "rival fans"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,370

Best new "rival fans"

Jan 5, 2020, 4:14 PM

Bama, OU, LSU, or OSU?

I'd actually have to say BAMA's crew seems to be the most respectful of the ones I've encountered. Like they had been there before, you know. Still supremely confident, but not completely delusional homers. The OU fans I met have been sort of cocky, but they shut up pretty quick after we walloped them. My LSU experiences have been relatively tame but worse than BAMA or OU. And the worst, most arrogant, most obnoxious group I have ever experienced are the OSU trash.

Before the bowl I rushed to the emergency room with my father-in-law while he was having an irregular heart beat, and just happened to be wearing a Clemson shirt. One of the nurses tending to him proclaimed herself an OSU fan and started talking trash to me right in the exam room. I thought "woman you must be out of your mind." Left a VERY bad impression on me to say the least. Just the worst of the worst.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best new "rival fans"

Jan 5, 2020, 4:31 PM

I haven't experienced OU or LSU fans first hand but I made all of the Bama games. Most seemed to me to be pretty respectful. When you get to see someone after a win and a loss then you get a pretty good idea. Naturally, we don't know as winners, but OSU fans don't make good losers.

Jan 5, 2020, 6:02 PM

I agree, in order, best to worst.
1. Bama
2. OU
3. LSU
4. OSU

I did meet some nice OSU fans once, they were in their 70’s & 80’s.
OU fans have absolutely nothing to say these days and I see them every single day here in TX.
LSU fans are curious to gage exactly how scared we are and are genuinely shocked to discover that we think we’ll win.
Bama fans have quiet confidence, been there done that and they act like it.
I avoid OSU fans, cuz I know if they start saying stupid stuff I’ll transition into rude faster than Trevor transitions through their defensive backfield.

Yep....that's my order too

Jan 5, 2020, 6:15 PM

This is based on..

2 Bama games
2 Oklahoma games
1 LSU game
1 Ohio State game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama is the only other rival we have. Two mega goliaths!

Jan 5, 2020, 6:16 PM

Oh40 St and OU were simply standing in our way to greatness.
LSU is a never was. Let us not feed the upstarts' fragile fandom egos.

Jan 5, 2020, 6:21 PM

It depends. The Bama fans in Phoenix were awesome, the fans at all the free events in Tampa were awful, but the ones in the game were nice. All of them in California seemed cool. Notre Dame fans in Texas were arrogant, but all pretty nice. Worst I’ve ever encountered, beyond a shadow of a doubt though is this most recent Ohio State crew. Complete trash. I’d rank them about evenly as the cucks during their peak 5 game run.

Bama fans are great.***

Jan 5, 2020, 6:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,370
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic