Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best job by a Clemson coach I ever saw
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Best job by a Clemson coach I ever saw

Mar 1, 2018, 12:53 AM

was Barnes first year where he coaxed 16 wins out of a team that was declared prior to the season to be the worst in ACC history. That band of misfits suffered adversity as well as the best player, Devin Gray, flunked out of school after the first semester.

This year with Brad is a close second, maybe a tie, due to what has been accomplished. To lose your best player and still be top four in the best league in the land is impressive at Clemson under the best of circumstances. In a league full of first round picks, we may not have a guy who even gets a cup of coffee in the league, yet here we are.

As you listen to Hamilton after the game, and every other coach we've played, you hear the respect for this team, how they play together, are mentally tough. The sum is much greater than the parts. Unlike the opinion of some wannabe coaches on this board, that's a reflection on Brad and the job he's done this year.

After last season, I thought Brad's ship had sailed here, but he made adjustments, and the results are extremely impressive. The present is very satisfying and exciting, and the future looks bright as recruiting continues to improve.

Just a tremendous job by everyone in the program. Couldn't be prouder of all of them. Now, finish strong and let's have a memorable March!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic