Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The Meeting: Dabo introduces Monte to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,811

New Story: The Meeting: Dabo introduces Monte to Clemson

Jul 9, 2015, 8:01 AM

The Meeting: Dabo introduces Monte to Clemson

onte Lee walked into his introductory press conference in the team room at the WestZone last month and owned the stage, drawing comparisons to the coach that holds his own weekly and postgame press conferences: Dabo Swinney. Lee later met with Swinney and came impressed. What did the two talk about? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's saying all the right things, that's fo'sho'.***

Jul 9, 2015, 8:04 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: He's saying all the right things, that's fo'sho'.***

Jul 9, 2015, 8:20 AM

Seems to be "doing" all the right things too. See recruiting and COC results. Great story David. If this doesn't stomp out the "he's a coot" crowd nothing will. This will go down as one of the best hires in our history.

Jul 9, 2015, 8:24 AM

oh you can bet your bottom dollar those idiots will not go away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2015, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: He's saying all the right things, that's fo'sho'.*** ]

I Agree ! I think only after several weeks That Coach Lee has been " Clemsonized"! I think he's going to bring back Clemson baseball to greatness once again. What an article . Monte Lee is the Real Deal. GO TIGERS

Jul 9, 2015, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: He's saying all the right things, that's fo'sho'.*** ]

Oh my. That would mean that some on here would have to admit that DRad made a good hire!

Like Dabo, he is a self made man and sincere

Jul 9, 2015, 8:23 AM [ in reply to He's saying all the right things, that's fo'sho'.*** ]

Those two qualities create genuinely caring people. Caring people are driven by more than $ or winning at all costs. They are passionate about the things they care about too. Passion fuels greatness!

thanks, dhood. if coach coot keeps this up they might

Jul 9, 2015, 8:25 AM

put out the good silverware again.

can never be too safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thanks, dhood. if coach coot keeps this up they might

Jul 9, 2015, 8:35 AM

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Wait, that wasn't funny as usual. DSP will be picketing for Monte to be fired this season. It's going to stank for him when our results put Jack's last 5 years to shame. That's JUAN bitter dude when it comes to his dad getting fired. You know what they say about blood and water though.

good morning, lil bitter buddy.***

Jul 9, 2015, 8:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

methinks DSP was actually being complimentary...

Jul 9, 2015, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: thanks, dhood. if coach coot keeps this up they might ]

...in his own special way ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

He just called dabo a tool

Jul 9, 2015, 8:27 AM

"He's definitely a tool..."

Let's riot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: He just called dabo a tool

Jul 9, 2015, 9:23 AM

I was thinking the same thing.
Nice to know I'm not the only twisted person on this board.

Lol had the same thought....***

Jul 9, 2015, 8:44 PM [ in reply to He just called dabo a tool ]

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Great article

Jul 9, 2015, 8:44 AM

I thought it was a great hire to begin with, and I become more and more impressed with Lee as I learn more about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Meeting: Dabo introduces Monte to Clemson

Jul 9, 2015, 9:05 AM

I've always been impressed with Dabo . Now , after reading this article I feel Clemson has hit a home run with the hiring of Dabo & now Monte Lee ! Things just seem to be getting beter & better in Tigertown . Forever A Tiger !

Jul 9, 2015, 9:34 AM

Met him at the post announcement reception. Very impressed with him as a person, family man and coach!

He's a humble guy who knows how to get its done. Stated he was concerned with the status of recruiting and said he & Bradley we're going to get out on the road to evaluate talent immediately. Also wanted to have great "teachers of the game" on his staff as assistant coaches.

I'm looking forward to his immediate & long term success.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you imagine Dabo as an AD?

Jul 9, 2015, 12:12 PM

As good as he is at running a football program, he might be even better equipped to be an Athletic Director.

I'm not saying I want this to happen. Just a thought.

Also, yes, Monte is hitting the ground running at 100 mph. Great to see.

null

One day maybe: Dabo takes AD job and BV or Jeff Scott take HC

Jul 9, 2015, 12:22 PM

A dream succession plan. ??

Would love to see it in about 20 more years!***

Jul 9, 2015, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Can you imagine Dabo as an AD? ]

Jul 9, 2015, 12:30 PM

It's official Dabo will be leaving Clemson to take over Bama and Monte will be leaving to take over the coots. You heard it from Monte, Dabo isn't going to leave Clemson to take over the Bama job after Satan retires or leaves. Clemson is blessed to have 2 great young coaches at the helm of their top programs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best is this: CLEMSON is a Job for Life!

Jul 9, 2015, 1:58 PM

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't want to play us right now....***

Jul 9, 2015, 2:02 PM

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,811
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic