Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best dog joke that may result in crumpcation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 259

Best dog joke that may result in crumpcation

Jun 20, 2013, 2:36 PM

Great uncle of ICT told me this one:

A man is sitting with wife one even and decides he wants to go hunting in the morning. He tells his wife that she is going to get up at 4AM and go hunt with him. She says I don't think so, but you have fun. He says, You WILL go, and I didn't ASK. She shakes her head but doesn't respond and falls asleep. She is awoken by him at 4AM and he says, it's 4AM, get up and get ready to go hunting. She is upset and says, what is wrong with you!? I'm not getting up or going hunting. He says, listen closely- either you can get up and hunt, I'm gonna stick it in your butt, or you can svck my d1ck. I'm going to get the dogs ready for the hunt, and when I come back you better be ready to either hunt or choose one of the other two options. She rolls her eyes and falls back asleep. Ten minutes later, he wakes her up again and says, well- what's it gonna be?
Too tired to argue and really just wanting to go back to sleep, she decides it isn't worth arguing over and exclaims well you ain't gonna stick it in my butt! So she decides to just give him a beej and get it over with so he will leave and she can sleep. She pulls it out and as she first starts, she spits it out and says, OH MY GOD, that tastes like ####!!!! To which he replies, yeah, the dogs didn't want to go hunting either and I don't trust their teeth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

too long. he won't read it.***

Jun 20, 2013, 2:37 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's hope so...

Jun 20, 2013, 2:43 PM

I'm out of email accounts and IP addresses and already scokless!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 259
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic