Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best bar in Clemson last weekend by far:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 522

Best bar in Clemson last weekend by far:

Oct 23, 2012, 9:59 AM

356 Sushi - good menu of non-sushi items, more flatscreen TVs than TTT, Backstreets, and Nicks combined, not too crowded but crowded enough, service oriented place where the bartenders are hustling the whole time, and 5 times as many hot chicks to gawk at compared to the other places I mentioned. There was one waitress in there who had a super hero silver and black outfit on. I asked her if she was a supper hero and she asked me to guess what her power was...she left it out there for me and I just couldn't do it...my friends were already saying I looked like the creepy old guy at the end of the bar.

The only negative was no draft beer just bottles but they had a good selection of bottles and brought the proper glassware.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

check out Loose Change next time

Oct 23, 2012, 10:02 AM

Across the street next to Wingin' It.

Have not been there at night, but they have good food and an OK draft selection. Burger was good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Was a underage frat bar at night 4+ years ago

Oct 23, 2012, 10:07 AM

Dont know about now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That place was sold a while ago.

Oct 23, 2012, 10:11 AM [ in reply to check out Loose Change next time ]

Owner was a great libertarian guy, btw.

well, whoever owns it now

Oct 23, 2012, 10:36 AM

makes a good burger!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

They get bands in there occasionally as well.

Oct 23, 2012, 10:06 AM

The Movement plays there when they come through town

Biggest issue with 356 is

Oct 23, 2012, 10:08 AM

NO PITCHERS (or draft beer as you mentioned). Clemson bars need pitchers - $5 pitchers at that. But the womans are teh hottness.

they're trying to go a little more "upscale"

Oct 23, 2012, 10:57 AM

which means no pitchers, apparently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### all, I'm still in line for

TTT. Maybe I will get in next week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On one hand, I hear you. On the other hand, the day I

don't start my gameday with a beer at TTT and end it with pool and liquor with the Backstreet hippies is the day they hand my ashes to my lovely widow.

I had a Jimbo Slice at Backstreets on Thursday night:

Oct 23, 2012, 10:34 AM

pimento cheese sammich with fried green tomato and lettuce.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

opened while I was in school there

Oct 23, 2012, 10:56 AM

it's fun, but it's not very Clemson-y, if you know what I mean. Sushi in Clemson always seemed weird to me, anyway.

One thing that is fun about it is there's a lot of open floor space where you can dance/ mac on the ladies, and they have good bands there pretty often.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in there Fri night and you could get a beer and a shot

Oct 23, 2012, 11:48 AM

for $4. Granted it was Bud Light in a can and some fruity concoction of booze for the shot it was still a good deal. Oh and $5 bottles of cheap champagne if that was your thing. Makes me miss Clemson drinking prices a whole bunch. The place was super crowded though but agreed a lot of talent to look at compared to TTT's next door.

We stayed at overtime the entire night on Friday because

Oct 23, 2012, 12:15 PM

it was so crowded everywhere else. A couple of our hot friends were at 356 though so I hope you enjoyed that.

ROH

Replies: 13
| visibility 522
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic