Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bentley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,653

Bentley

Jun 26, 2017, 7:58 AM

This morning in the State Newspaper Sports section Bentley " Believes his team can win the state ." They are really building him up and giving him a lot of coverage since he went to the Manning Passsing Academy....I cannot wait until football season......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they allowing another year of eligibility in high school?

Jun 26, 2017, 8:04 AM

My best recommendation to this kid is to keep his mouth shut. He is going to end up giving our DLine a lot of bulletin board material. They are going to sack him, eat his lunch, slap his momma, and make him cry uncle over and over again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That #hit ain't no Bentley

Jun 26, 2017, 8:04 AM

He's more like a Chrysler 300 C and having owned one they are piece of junk that is designed to look like something they aren't. Just like Jake Bentley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Chrysler products are that way.***

Jun 26, 2017, 8:33 AM

Re: Bentley

Jun 26, 2017, 8:07 AM

I would almost beat he won't play against us.
He is going to get brutalized this season and doesn't look all that tough.

Jun 26, 2017, 8:10 AM

IMO Bentley is not a bad QB. He was thrown to the wolves last year and his terrible OL will not be much better this year.

He was not thrown to the wolves. He was thrown to the Minute

Jun 26, 2017, 8:18 AM

Men..................

Re: He was not thrown to the wolves. He was thrown to the Minute

Jun 26, 2017, 8:42 AM

Is that 'minute' as in 60 seconds, or is that 'minute' as in small?

Jun 26, 2017, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Bentley ]

Ok, since he's not that bad, what we're his stats against the only 2 top 90 defenses he faced (they were both top 10 defenses btw...)? Just saying. Think a bunch of QB'S can look okay against defenses ranked 95 and below.

Jun 26, 2017, 8:42 AM

Little Jake is giving all of their opponents locker room material. During my playing days I learned to keep my mouth shut. Sometimes that little edge is all your opponents need. But in the coots situation they need all the help they can get the last thing they need to do is give their opponents more of a reason to beat the stuffing out of the chicken. Especially with muschump leading the way. Between muschump and Bentley I am anxious to see if they can back up any of their hype!!!

Every defensive opponent who plays the coots is going looking to be looking to steam roll Bentley and shut his big mouth. Little Jake this ain't Byrnes HS, this is the big leagues! Well for you and the coots the bigger leagues.

When you division, win the Birmingham Bowl do something like winning games you are predicted to lose. Accomplish something big , then maybe you can talk trash. IMO I just don't see it happening while you are there. There is just not enough time left for you at cootsville. You eventually have to graduate and you only have 5 years on eligibility.

It takes more than money to build a winner , it takes a DABO to build a Winner and a 2015 NC runner up and a 2016 NC team. I just don't think a muschump can do at coot university.! I am not sure it can even be down in cootland. At least not in football ??. Maybe if you want a NC ring play women's basketball!!! Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 8:47 AM

But he has the best receivers in the sec?

Jun 26, 2017, 8:50 AM

In his dreams maybe. The problem is he is not going to have time to look for those receivers. He is going to be running for his life or to busy cleaning the turf off of his face mask.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCU's to do list: 1) Win the state

Jun 26, 2017, 8:53 AM

Clemson's to do list:

1) Win Conference Championship
2) Win Playoff game.
3) Win National Championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

RA'd for posting a list***

Jun 26, 2017, 8:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jun 26, 2017, 9:10 AM

Come on guys, he may have something there. I think he could win the state championship. USuC is at least as good if not better than most High School teams in SC. With a little luck they could take it all the way to the state championship game and then could possibly luck out and win that thing. It's just never going to happen for him in College football. Not with the powers of the likes of the Citadel ruling this state above them. Go Tigers.

Jun 26, 2017, 9:14 AM

Let the dude run his mouth. Remember Shepard from OK? Fuller from ND? Miami 2015? coots last year? It didn't end well for any of them. I say let the State keep giving him all the publicity he wants.

Too crazy!***

Jun 26, 2017, 9:43 AM

Bentley is going to end up like his mother this season

Jun 26, 2017, 10:44 AM

On his back more than on his feet. Don't believe the hype.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,653
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic